Posts by aleric

Yeah I got mine on black friday for 100$ but imo they are worth at least 200$ rather than 150$
I'm using the klipsch pro media 2.1 setup right now and I really enjoy it. It has clear audio and has A lot of bass for movies. It feels like movie theater quality which is nice for a 2.1 setup. The only issues with it that I can see is that it has so much bass that it shakes my floor/walls when the bass is over half way,the sub is kinda overkill for an apartment and that unless you have a good sound card for it to be powered it doesn't sound nearly as good. It's...
I have the same issue with my Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 speakers if I have the light on sometimes it will produce the popping sound but when I turn it off it ends up going away. It happens randomly so It is prob just too much power being used by the circuit box which is causing the issue. Hope this gives some insight to your issue.
I figured as much
Would getting A soundcard with a built in amp make much of a difference compaired to using the titanium hd with my headset?
I play a lot of different games rpg racing fps platformer dungeon crawler's etc but audio would only really matter in fps's and racing games atleast from I've experianced
I game a lot as well as listen to music with my pc 60% gaming 40% media id say is the ratio in which I use my pc I mean right now im using onboard audio on my crosshair V formula which is pretty good just trying to get the most out of my headset for gaming
Im looking for A sound card that will do well with my sennheiser 558 headphones. I have a budget from 100-200$. Im not biased on companies just looking for the best of the best.