Posts by 28980

So someone who isn't a dumb sloot tell me that if a power conditioner would protect my headphones from exploding if I had them hooked up to a speaker tap and there was a power surge.
  Yeah so I might go study a year abroad in the UK just for that price on a U3011.
Wait $640 or 640 sterling. You put $ so I'm assuming $ but my head is poo.   As wifey would say I'm a stupid sloot.
  Well...     TIME TO VISIT THE UK.   (ha.. getting a u3011 through customs, brb bringing empty suitcase and borrowing your clothes then)
My thought process if I ever have to choose between the two   >HD800 looks shinier >t1 looks god awful >buys the hd800 instead
  Is there anyway for you to hook a brother up? Or is a UK exclusive thing?
  How much did you get yours for/where?
I wish the new U3011 for $850 deal at best buy would come back again. Hngggggggg; 3 year warranty and everything. 
Oh I also didn't have my TV on. It's usually just jriver in theatre view though.
  Pioneer BS-41's . The chair was like $50 on sale from staples I need to get a better one next year sometime.   Yo I don't even have a 1920x1080 monitor yet... Waiting for a U3011 to hit dell outlet stores.