Posts by RootsRockReggae

Well there's two sides to every story, but...I wouldn't do business with him. 
I see brown as the old school, retro, look. I see black as the new, futuristic, hip type look. Who knows, I'm just rambling on. 
Brown. Stay classy. 
My mistake. Thanks for correcting me, friend.    Edit: I still think the verza is priced appropriately. 
You wouldn't get your $600 back or whatever you paid for it, but I think you would get a good amount back for it. Just like other niche products, I mean the hp-p1 still re-sales for $450-$500 and it only works with the ipod classic. 
Here's a trade in program for all you vamp owners. Go to the for sale forums, sell your vamp, and then put that money towards a Versa. Keep them vamps in circulation!
I think it's priced correctly for iDevices because it bypasses the internal DAC. I mean look at the HP-P1 price and that ONLY works with the ipod classic. Val mentioned something upcoming for the ipod classic and if it is intriguing enough I will certainly consider selling my HP-P1 and upgrading. 
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but don't let that ruin head-fi for you. I've only been here a few months, but all my transactions have gone flawlessly. There are some really kind and cool people here. Also, have you left feedback? That's what it's there for. 
I don't believe you will find genuine leather earpads that are an exact match, but if you are in the US, this is their contact page...   http://en-us.sennheiser.com/service-support/contact-center/how-to-reach-us
Get brown, they look better.    But to answer your question, no.