Posts by Qazed

Pmed
techno kid you conviced me! you know a place in europe where buy it at a reasonable price?i can use ebay but shipping will take around 3 week!   thank you too mochill! i think i'll do a bigger update and take ba200 but i'll gift vc02 to my sister for christmas so i'll have a chance to listen to them too!
Hi all! Some days ago i lost my vsonic gr06 and i'm here looking for some advices for my next purchase... I'll start saying that I found gr06's mids too forward with some songs like they overwhelm other frequencies, in particular with hip hop or rap tracks and that I was hearing sibilance sometimes,something I'd like to avoid.... I listen mostly hip hop,rap,dubstep,electronic but also linkin park,Korn,Evanescence,radiohead 30 seconds to mars ,Lindsey Stirling among...
What about tdk ie800? Bass-wise ba200 are similar to gr06? Sorry for all these questions but 150$ are pretty much for me:o
what is your standard?
do you think they have enough bass?i'm not a basshead but i like bass on my tracks  and how is isolation?i'm wearing them in noisy enviroment so i need a good one! i was reading about vsonic vc02 too...how are they?should i save 100 bucks and get them?how much difference between those and ba200? thanks
Hi all! Some days ago i lost my vsonic gr06 and i'm here looking for some advices for my next purchase... I'll start saying that I found gr06's mids too forward with some songs like they overwhelm other frequencies, in particular with hip hop or rap tracks and that I was hearing sibilance sometimes,something I'd like to avoid.... I listen mostly hip hop,rap,dubstep,electronic but also linkin park,Korn,Evanescence,radiohead 30 seconds to mars ,Lindsey Stirling among...