Posts by RevinNerd

So ive waited WAY too long to buy my first pair of actually good headphones (Ive been surviving on monoprice 8320s). Recently I've been set on Beyerdynamic Custom Pro Ones, but a friend is now telling me they don't really compare to Shure SRH440's (which are half the price), and that they are overpriced peices of crap. So now I'm having second thoughts on my decision, and want some final input from you guys (please, any input at all is truly appreciated).   So these...
Sorry I dont have anything to trade, but where did you get yours? I cant seem to find them anywhere.  
I ordered both the M6s in white and the Monoprices in white. They seem to be the 2 top rated earbuds around for this price range, and I need them soon. So it made sense just to buy them.   Any good threads on modding the monoprices cable or anything? They're looking pretty bland in the pics.
nevermind, I think the M6's in white would be suitable for school. I'm gonna just buy both, and hopefully find some better tips off a broken pair of earbuds for the monoprices.  
If I bought both the M6 and the monoprice could I use one of the many M6 tips with the monoprices? because the monoprice tips look horrible.  
typo? these seem to fall under the 50-85 dollar range.  
Head-fi has never let me down before, and I'm in a little bit of a pickle here.   For earbuds I've been using skullcandy titans I got at Marshalls for $12 (normally $40), but recently one of the earbuds literally snapped in half while in my pocket and I've just been just using them with bright blue tape holding them togethor.   The earbud that snapped can randomly become quieter than the other one, which is extremely distracting. Plus, the tape is embarresing to...
Haha yes, I am indeed here from hifiguy's review.
What do you think of the numark electrowave's? How do you think they compare to the UE6000?
Hello,   I posted a couple months ago about buying a pair of headphones under 200 dollars with the following criteria:   "Reasonably good looking Preferably without need of an amp (will be transported often) Reasonable warranty and company reputation   Compliments these genres of music: Electronic (Pegboard Nerds, Tristam, Some Zomboy, Rogue, Flux Pavillion, Nero) Rock/Pop (Alex Goot, The fray, Chris Clouse, Stroke 9, Walk off the Earth, Imagine...