Posts by Shini44

something tells me that this can will have less epicness than original HE-6 + speaker amp and will be going toward "Hi-Fi" for another high end price.   i hope this can will prove otherwise because HE-6 is the best and the closest to a speaker. 
any update on the results? :D waiting for the Zues XIV-R's review + comparisons ^^
 i highly doubt it, Hugo TT sound fuller than Hugo, especially in the mids and sound-stage. if Hugo 2 will sound as Full as Hugo TT that would be a miracle... in that case they should price it higher than TT itself..  still the fact that it have a Mojo filter is tempting enough, i smell Hugo 2 TT in the air  2018 maybe xD
are you talking about the Hugo TT external power amp? or we are getting new one? :D
Selling DAVE now, since i am going to move out soon, and for now i won't be using DAVE for months. will get it again later once thing settle down   for the time being i am selling it for a good price, and free Express shipping. its 4~5 Weeks old.   
Condition : New , 4~5 Weeks. Shipping: Very Fast and to any country, will take 3-4 days max.   Fees: Paypal fees should be payed as well.   No Trades.   Selling because i am waiting to move out sometime, and won't be able to use DAVE for a months at least.   it comes with everything ofc, and have warranty as well.
Condition : New , 4~5 Weeks. Shipping: Very Fast and to any country, will take 3-4 days max.   Fees: Paypal fees should be payed as well.   No Trades.   Selling because i am waiting to move out sometime, and won't be able to use DAVE for a months at least.
 i will buy DAVE again later when i move out xD which is not any time soon :' )
so yeh after thinking for sometime i decided to Sell DAVE, going for a car setup as i tend to drive from RAK to AD and AD to RAK every weekend, so i want to ease the driving experience   as for home setup i will re-build that from scratch once i move to a new place. ofc i will buy DAVE again XD       as usual a good deal, for more info about DAVE feel free to check my review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-dave/reviews/17624     sadly i can't fund the new...
decided to wait, LPS-1 will get a new combo from the same company. no need to get microRendu. also i dislike the fact that i have to stream music, i want to use directly.