Posts by Shini44

in my case i wasn't happy about the fact that i paid 1500$ on the Mentor for that Treble's extension and Bass quality, companies products aim to satisfy all but not one person so if you want more you can't have it. didn't wana call it a game, specially that i am a CIEM guy, there were no company that wanted to give me the sound i wanted nor that they will make it as good as the main products..... Thanks to peter i did get what i want for even half the price not that i mind...
 if you talking about the Anzu model, then sadly this is made for me only :<  though i don't mind the others getting it but its Peter and LE's decision. it wasn't the 1st project though, peter always love to take these challenges and achieve the customer's dreams ^^ 
going to pair it with the Portaphile 627, the Hugo is good as a DAC, but nothing is perfect alone, the integrated amp won't give you (Fullness/ Mids density) the same way you are getting it from a Desktop rig, which is TOO annoying for me who like a forward think upper mids when it comes to female vocals. therefor i bought a used Portaphile 627 which is better than the Pico Power many times, even avg joe said its the best portable amp he ever heard so far, the old version...
the sad part native people isn't audiophiles , i am a local yet i am way to different from them :P  super audiophile and otaku XD when i tell them how much my rig cost they treat me like a crazy person lol , and those who buy the beats buy it for the name and the fact that it does make idiots cool or so does they claim i really wish to see more brands around in Dubai one day, at least they are better than few years before,  quite  strange though the locals in dubai are...
Tell me about it!! lol Peter made my CIEM so super and exactly what i want, that now i feel like head-fi is just to read on, the feeling of finishing the game 100% man :PThanks again Peter , super customer service indeed, i wish the best for the Custom Art ^^  if this company didn't exist then i would been stuck with a CIEM than can't satisfy me 100% :< 
 the Hugo got less mids density/fullness compared to full desktop setup :<   (still its not bad, just a tiny CON )keep that in mind people :P still the Treble/Bass is 10/10.
Got the Anzu back :3   time to give it some testing >=)  
i wonder how does the HD650 sound with the Hugo Chord :3 
just bought LoH from Steam, man we have to wait for thr 2nd and 3rd chapter then wait for Zero no Ksikie.... no time to learn Jap here :<  would have solved 50% of my problems...
Legend of Heroes on the PSP rocks!!!! i don't feel positive about the Tails in the Sky version but will play it on PC!!! sadly the story got another game if not two as a continu so really dont wana waitbeside the one comes after it "Zero no Ksikie" got two games, and seems GOOD~~~!!!!!! Trails in Sky compared with it seems childish, its like the 2nd LOH game the witch story, not the same as the 1st and 3rd, was epic <3  hey but i will play all!!!!   also seems like we will...