or Connect

Posts by Chrislofton56

Did you see this? :"We will consider APT-X, and our Flash is upgradable to it in Crossfade Wireless - but we want to see more sources support it.-V"http://www.head-fi.org/t/778150/v-moda-crossfade-wireless-exclusive-preview-videos-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc/315#post_11942639
Would these headphones be ruined by rain or melted snow?
I wonder if Vmoda would ever sell the cliqfold arms separately. In different colors as a kit like they do with their shields. They really are pretty easy to install even without directions.
I finally got mine! I have been reading this thread and was kind of worried but I am happy to say that so far my CFW have been great! I am more of a casual V-MODA fan and music listener so here is my perspective. I own the LPs, M100, XS, and now these and I can say that the CFW Bluetooth mode sounds just as good as the M100 to me and even clearer. I don't notice any Bluetooth hiss during music. There is a slight hiss when nothing is playing sometimes but once music is on...
Pleaseeeeee
im new to all of this, but I waned to know whats the best Grado brand headphones for hiphop
im new to all of this, but I waned to know whats the best Grado brand headphones for hiphop