Posts by Awgd8

I am not sure if this has been posted before, but to All GRADO Fanatics, bring out your best Grado in the house! ENJOY! http://youtu.be/CNUTlKqSO-I I actually listened (youtube) to their original TRANCE songs just to compare the two. FREAKIn AMAZING this acoustic version was...
Thanks guys for the tip on fixing the Grado wire!
Hey guys!  Off topic question here.   So I have an Alessandro MS2i bought from the first owner who owns it for less than 2 months. Perfect headphone, except the wires were not rolled smoothly rounded when the first owner store it.     Kind of like storing an extension cord from a garage in  figure 8 ....  So whenever I tried to hook the phone to my computer, there are bent spot every 5 inches of the cord. When I sold my 5 months old PS500s, I always try to make...
' been out for a while...  I moved from a small 950 Sq/feet apartment to a 1,309 Sq/feet condo.   The moment I set foot on the new place, I set this up !       Audio Engine D1 and Alessandro MS2i w/ gunmetal Ikea floor lamp.     I hate moving! My back is killing me!
    I would like to know which one you"ll choose...
My question is, what kind of music are you playing with? When you said distortion, do you mean the whole freq. range or just bass?    Hook it up straight to the CD source, no DAC, no amp....
I appreciate the help guys!  As always, you can find answers in this thread... =)
It seems like the red wire cup goes  the Left headband... =)
Cool!  I will run my computer sound media test then.   Thanks!