Posts by SRI3850341

Madonna-Immaculate Collection
LOL, Cant believe Stranglehold isn't in here
I have been buying used from Amazon, then ripping to Lossless (ALAC). Great luck, I spend $25.00 - $30.00 a week and by weekend I have 5 - 7 new albums in my possession.. Never a bad CD either.....
The essential, Billy Joel
Sounds great, letting it idle for couple hrs at a time then cool down, with listening sessions... The blue LED went out though :( Although it is an annoyance and bright, but is this an indication of issues to come? If I had done more research I would have bought directly from Littledot (Dave), but that is not the case. It was shipped from China but not from him.. Anyone else have any issues like this?? Other than that it runs pretty good, havent had a chance to sit...
Fair enough, I am open to learning..... 
Ohh Man, Soooo confused.....  ;)   Did I buy junk, or am I missing out on something that will benefit me... Without givin' up my acct numbers of course. lol
Now i'm intrigued......
First post here on Head-Fi.. Figured it'd be cheaper building a listening station instead of an all out 2 channel setup.. Just bought the HD650's and a Little Dot MK III, will be using a Pioneer Elite CD player and Ipod (Lossless format only) for source.. Cant wait.. Can you guys tell me how loud outside the cans, these actually are? Is it going to annoy others? I'll have to get a lazy boy and sit in the closet with no lights, just tube lighting ftw...