or Connect

Posts by johnnybrick

Even though I'm extremely satisfied with my JH13FP IEM's, I'm hoping they offer existing customers a send-in upgrade option too.
Cleaning out the bins and decided to part with this stellar DAP. Purchased in July 2013 & primarily used during business travel. I figure there's approx. 30-40 hours of use on it, no scratches or dings, screen protector since birth. Minor scuffing on the rear glass cover from entering and exiting various leather cases. Original packaging and brown leather case included. Will consider a reasonable/fair offer. Accepted PayPal offer will include PP fee (gift preffered) and...
Moon Audio Silver Dragon V1 48in IEM Cable. Mint condition. Built for JH Audio, Ultimate Ears, & Westone.  RSA/ALO male termination, used during one business trip for a total of 1.5 hours. Purchased Oct 2012 for $195. Asking $120USD. Will accept payment via Paypal Gift or buyer covers 2.9% + $0.30USD fees. I’ll cover shipping costs anywhere in the CONUS.
WOW!!! Very cool!!!!
  Amazing Album! The DSD version over at NativeDSD.com is even more spectacular!
Fantastic stuff.....thx for the link! :)
LOL! Ya sold me! Q cable is on my radar....gonna happen soon. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You must give this a listen! Purchase the MP3 Album download then contact Carmen for the WAV files.   
bump