Posts by TAWT AMISH

I am intersted in sony MDREX-10lp bcz of all the good reviews about it on this site as well as other sites  as joe mentioned.   Quote:   i don't know about the ink'd 2 which came recently into the scene but for 50/50, i have them with me for last one year and won't recommend them for bassheads especially.In the intial stages,it had a good bass but with longer hours of use and burn in ,they loss their bass and all i could hear is treble  and after 1 year of use,i am...
 trying picking them up for the review and the other 2 (as i mentioned Panasonic RP HJE355 and Sony MDREX-10LP).
can't actually get the JVC's as i buy all the stuff from the showrooms and JVC's are not available out here
My Music; basically Progressive House,Trance and Dubstep I have beening owning skullcandy skullcrushers for a year and i recently decided on to buy a pair of in ear earphones as i can't take the crushers everywhere.I have been aiming to buy them at a price limit of 15$.i scrolled through lot of posts and reveiws and had these 3 up my mind . 1.Philips SHE3580/SHE3570/SHE3590  (Rank 163#,147#,unranked) (I Read a lot saying all the 3 r the same with different color...
Sorry for error in the forum kind of new to this site .anyways will post it in the in ears forum too i guess :\
U would be glad if u actually put them on .They are too good for their price.And this is not my own opinion but the forum do state that. i made this thread as their's no straight comparison between the 3 and their r not featured in the list posted by |joker| .Else i wouldn't have cared to type all that stuff !
My Music; basically Progressive House,Trance and Dubstep I have beening owning skullcandy skullcrushers for a year and i recently decided on to buy a pair of in ear earphones as i can't take the crushers everywhere.I have been aiming to buy them at a price limit of 15$.i scrolled through lot of posts and reveiws and had these 3 up my mind . 1.Philips SHE3580/SHE3570/SHE3590  (Rank 163#,147#,unranked) (I Read a lot saying all the 3 r the same with different color...
i would totally like to see the review of Philips SHE3580,Panasonic RP HJE355 and Sony MDREX-10LP .As these are   the best i have found in the league. Joker w8ing for ur review on these 3 !!!