Posts by MariusValentin

Hi David . Have you auditioned the Utopia? I wonder how does it compare with Stax SR-009? Would you place Utopia in top 10? Regards
If you go to trustedreviews site ,you will see lots of customers are complaining for not receiving their units after months of making the payment.   I heard the owner is hospitalized ,strangely the page is updating every week.
Is it still available?
The Stax SR-009 are they still available ? Marius
Thank you for the Info guys . Well in this case I'll have to look elsewhere
 I'm just about to buy Stax Sr-009 from PriceJapan ,is it worth buying from them? I live in the UK and it will cost me roughly 2700 GBP shipped with FeDex.  After reading here few thoughts I'm just a bit concerned whether buying or not .    I notice there is a message on their site "We will resume our work from Aig 08"
Hi I'm looking for pair of Stax SR-009  in perfect working condition . I would prefer something within Europe   Please let me know your price, thanks
Hi I'm looking for pair of Stax SR-009  in perfect working condition . I would prefer something within Europe   Please let me know your price, thanks
I'm just wondering how would Focal Utopia ,HEK ,Sennheiser HD 800s ,fit in this epic headphone comparison?
Same thing here,can't see the photos related to each headphone.