Posts by MariusValentin

Hmm maybe that would do it,but why i have to spend some money for another item  to make my sr009 working properly?. Once you throw a few grands over the window for a pair of headphones,you expect to work right out of the box isn't it?Disappointing  such a company like Stax having issues with their top of the line headphone.Hopefully someone from Stax will read this thread and do something about it,or atleast gave us an explanation what is causing this imbalance issue.
This issue occur only with the headphones who are purchased from pricejapan? What about the ones from authorized dealers?
I had the he-500's and they were a bit heavy for me and i end up selling them,even though the sound quality was very good. The look on these are more like a high end headphone, and also  more lighter than 500's .Still i'd like to audition them to see how they compare to he -500.
Thank you for the review ,very informative indeed. That helps me to choose the right amp for my HD 800.
I was almost stunned when listening to "Johnny Gill my my my" with my beyerdynmaic T1.
If you could raise your budget and go for the HD800's .Nothing can come close to the imaging offered by these amazing cans.
Still avaliable?
Hi i just bought a pair of hifiman he 500 and i will need such a good amp. i live in UKLondon. I'm interested
Hi Alan. How much cost with shipping included to UK?
Hi ,you from UK? I'm interested in buying the headphones i can do straight forrward the payment. These are 600ohm? Is imperative that you describe exacly. I live in london East Ham if you live enarby i can pick them up or postage eitherway. Mike