Posts by deftonez

i currently have an ipod classic paired with a c421 amp. Does the dx90 require amps to sound better? i mean, is it good on its own already?
Looking at the dx50 or dx90, currently having an ipod classic, would i be able to play the files i purchased on itunes?
Looking at the dx50 or dx90, currently having an ipod classic, would i be able to play the files i purchased on itunes?
Can anyone tell me the main differences between the dx 90 and 50?
Currently deciding between the V8 or V6 stage, I like my UM3x, not sure whether the V8 is fully bass oriented ciem, or if it just has better bass but maintains the same clarity in the mids and highs as the V6, any advice? I like to listen to rock and metal.
Hi, Im currently running on an iPod classic paired with a C421 and westone um3x. I was thinking of getting a high def DAP or getting a set of CIEMs. The thing is I have around 20% of songs bought from iTunes, would i be able to still play that on a DAP like an iBasso DX50 or something from iRiver? The next question I would like to ask is, which component would I get the greatest improvement in if I upgrade it, ciem or DAP?
up
Looking for JDSLABS ODAC. email me limjoel9@gmail.com
oh, thats a relief, i thought mine had defects. thank you very much!