Posts by Appl314

My eyes are set on a Schiit Bifrost, however, I am willing to entertain other offers Please PM with whatcha got and your price. I am a Canadian and would like a Canadian sale. However, if you are willing to share shipping fees I am willing to talk.
Looking for a bottlehead crack (with or without speedball) as well as a Schiit Bifrost to go with my HD650s! Please PM with whatcha got and your price. I am a Canadian and would like a Canadian sale. However, if you are willing to share shipping fees I am willing to talk.
Looking for a bottlehead crack (with or without speedball) as well as a Schiit Bifrost to go with my HD650s! Please PM with whatcha got and your price. I am a Canadian and would like a Canadian sale. However, if you are willing to share shipping fees I am willing to talk.
Could you let me know why this is selling for more than a new one? As far as I can tell, the only difference is the tubes and the fact that it is built?
Correct me if I am wrong: I genuinely curious if I am mistaken, but dont the rev2 audeze LCD-2s have metal connectors?
Looking for a Schiit Bifrost with USB. Please send me a PM with your price. Also feel free to try and convince me to buy another DAC which is similar in price to the bifrost, which pairs well with an HD650 and bottlehead crack   I am Canadian and would prefer a CAD sale. Thanks!
Im looking to buy a pair of HD650's as well as some equipment to drive it. I would prefer buying them  in a bundle but will also entertain single offers.  I am Canadian and would prefer a Canadian sale to save both the seller and myself from conversion fees and expensive shipping.
I changed it. Sorry if I mislead you, I thought it would be clear that I was indicating the price of the headphones. 1100 for both would be the deal of the century! In any case, I shouldnt assume such things. The asking price reflects the amp and the headphones together. Thanks for the tip :) 
Yes 1100 is for the headphones. In the body of my post it states the price of the different items listed  :) 1100 headphones, 1000 amp + C645 gold plated tubes, 50 for the stand.I put 1100 as the the posted price since this ad is in the headphone section, sorry if it was confusingHave a good one!
This is why i said that I am selling to Canadians. I am offering free shipping which costs a fair amount from Woo since it is heavy and international as well as 100 Dollars off, Plus, there is no 2 week wait time + shipping time on the actual order.In terms of quality, the only thing that isn't in perfect condition is the bags that the tape ripped when I opened it :)