Posts by rablakli

Have anybody here tried the BA5? I have emailed Phil asking abaut the BA5's but no answere so far.... Is a V shaped sound good to listen to rock? I had the HY3 but they got lost or stolen..... So now I am in the market for a new monitor. I was happy with the HY3, but I want a "better" monitor this time.
Thanks I will look for average joes review,
My first introduction to custom IEM was with Fit-Ear.com at the Surgis motorcycle rally in 2010. I have been looking for rewiews on their products now and then, but couldn't really find any except on their own web page. Then I find fitear here on headfi...... I tried there 1ba, 2ba, 3ba and 5 ba model (all made to fit inside a full face helmet). They where all good, but the 3ba model wreally got my attention. And then I tried the 3 ba with extra base..... I think I was...
After using the vamp some more I now notice that the vamp charges my iPhone in both settings. I have installed the software update that apple made and I can't say if the vamp charged the iPhone in both settings before that. However I think it did.... Maybe I should contact v moda and ask for a new vamp, living in Norway I can't say I would like to import a new one.....
I use cosmic ears HY3. All my music is in apple lossless. I don't hear any difference between red or green setting on the vamp eq. Or any difference on iPhone 4S and vamp. I listen to rock, blues, pop and so on.. Does this have anything to do with the software upgrade on the vamp...? Meaning that I need the oppgrade?
I Dont hear any difference in iPhone 4s and vamp (any eq setting). Has anyone else experienced this?
200.... life sucks. I thought i was lucky when i pulled the trigger on 450...   I still have to pay the tax importing it to Norway on 450....
You can order, but there are some restrictions on cable type...I went for the stock down option ...
I got my H3Y (redused bass) yesterday. Now I regrett not going for the full bass.... Hopefully it gets better after burn-in...
I'm in International shipment is ok, as I'm in Norway.