Posts by rablakli

I got my jh16 freqphase some months ago. I have never been able to get more than a average sound from them, i have burned them inn for more than 200h now...   Phil suggested that i ship them to him so he can meshure them. He already have my ear impressions from 6 months ago when i ordered the HY3.   Have any of you had this done? Have any of you had jh16 reshelled by Phil?   rablakli 
Thanks Zorin   This is what i need to get a new charger locally.   ALO must have heard you, they answered my email during the night.  I open my email this morning and i have an answer from both of you. 
I have lost the charger to my Continental V2 and ALO is not answering my email about a replacement charger. So i have to try to get a charger here in Norway. Can one of you with a continental V2 please check your chargers and give me the spec ? Or even better, have any of you replaced your charger, and if so where did you get it?
bump
I have lost the charger to my Continental V2 and ALO is not answering my email about a replacement charger. So i have to try to get a charger here in Norway. Can one of you with a continental V2 please check your chargers and give me the spec ? Or even better, have any of you replaced your charger, and if so where did you get it?
After trying out several different amps and IEM In the lower end of the price range, i have decided to try the higher end of the price range to see if I get The "moment when I finally hear he music like it was intended to be heard..." that I have red others write abaut. I have ordered the jh 16 pro freqphase. Can I convert thise to balanced at a later time? Do I only need a new cable? What cable is recommended? (I have been searching this for several days now.... And...
sparklyflea thanks for your answere i will try this.
Rarn Thank you for your answer but now i have a follow up question (or two).   Is there another software i can use on the mac that will work with iPhone, iPad, iPod? Is ALAC equal to FLAC? I thought FLAC was the file format that "everybody" used or wanted to use, meaning the "best"? 
I just recived my new iMac (i can finally get all my music on one hard drive).   And i have started to add my music to the iTunes library. I have music on several old portable hard drives and mac´s and PC´s. Some is mp3, some is Apple Lossless and some is FLAC. i want to have a folder for each file format on the iMac, in case i need to copy it...   how can i set up iTunes to keep mp3 files in the mp3 folder and apple lossless in the apple lossless folder so...
Has anyone heard anything abaut the new BA5? When wil they go out for sale, have anyone been allowed to try a set?