Posts by NiRo

Not a big fan of the M50's myself either, but to answer your question yeah it should be fine. They fold flat so they can go around your neck easily enough, I have a mate with a pair and he has them wherever he goes!
Might be a little beyond your budget, and I may be a little biased as I own a pair but the Sennheiser Momentums are some of the sexiest headphones I've ever seen. Excellent build and audio quality too, in my opinion.   V-Moda are also considered to be pretty good looking round here too, though I've never really seen the appeal myself.   I'm also a big fan of Audio Technica's ES series, can't speak for the sound quality though unfortunately :)   And welcome to...
Cosmic Ears have been getting some positive noises around here, pretty cheap too. May be worth a look?
Thanks for all the responses everyone!   I've checked out a bunch of reviews and they are clearly all good phones/   So between say, the RE-400, RE-272 and DBA-02, can anyone tell me how each compares to the UE700?   EDIT: Also, being in the UK I'm struggling to find stockists for most of the mentioned models, do any UK users have any decent go-tos?
Hi guys,   Recently, my beloved UE700's suffered the time-old classic of the cable severing at the jack. I sent them to Logitech to replace and after holding them for longer than they should have, they've informed me that due to their discontinuation of the UE700 (stupid idea :( ) they have none in stock with which to replace mine.   They're offering to send me some UE600's instead but I know they won't match up.   I loved my 700's due to the signature, size...
Saw these the other day and I'm sorely tempted to bite. Especially since they've been funded now...   I reckon I'd go for the PWS and IE's though, not sure the OE's would stack up to my Momentum's in terms of comfort.   It's payday next week too.. choices choices!   Would be great if some sample units could get sent out for impressions!
I have the UE700's and they're great. They're tiny and the isolation on them is great, once they're in I can't hear people talking to me at all. If you're after numbers, they isolate to 26dB.   They don't have a pouch though, but a small hard case, that may or may not be too big for you (depends how tight your jeans are :p ) You mentioned vulnerability though, and these don't have much in the way of strain relief, but if you're keeping them protected and treat em...
I've been wondering the same thing, I've looked through all the respected brands like Neutrik and Switchcraft etc, but they don't seem to make 4 pole connectors (which is what you're looking for to support the mic).   I ended up ordering one of these as it was the best looking and cheapest I could find (doesn't say much, I know) I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow, so I'll report back about built quality and dimensions...
Has anyone managed to find a short one of these yet? Like LOD type lenth? That xDuoo one looks perfect, I wonder if it can be bought aftermarket anywhere? Ideally I want one in the UK though...
Any news on the UK return address yet? I'm hoping to swing by the post office tomorrow