Posts by akaSM

bump
That's because Nokia used a diferent (and older, not used anymore) TRRS standard as you can see here:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_connector_(audio)#TRRS_Standards   You can press the button (and use some tape or something to keep it pressed) and, it'll sound just fine.
Maybe I should've posted some extra info.   Even though having my IEM's insides protected would be nice, my ears aren't a wax factory and, I usually clean my ears before putting my IEM when I feel they're dirty. I've also carefully cleaned my IEM's filters several times, blowing away what I can and, carefully picking away any debris with a needle.   Still, the extra layer of protection would be nice if and only if that layer won't get ruined during cleaning.   Also,...
I want to buy either a set of Comply TS-200 or TSX-200 (for my XBA-3) and, before doing so, I want to know a couple things about the TSX-200.   How will the filter affect the sound of my IEMs? Will the filter survive cleaning? What would be the best way to clean it?   I chose the spherical ones because, I tried some tips with the regular truncated cone shape and, the widest part of the cone hurts my ears.   Thanks for your help ^^
This is the very first test I've ever done like this; I did it with 3 devices:   PC (no soundcard, just the realtek thing from the motherboard) to Sony DP- GA500 (magical box thingy that takes a 7.1 input through 3.5mm cables and ouputs it as 2 channel) to XBA-3. I've tweaked the eq a bit, it's way too bassy with my XBA-3 Clip Zip with XBA-3. Default sound settings, no eq at all because I like it more this way. PC (Nvidia GTX670) to a TV via HDMI and then, my...
Mercadolibre only has 1 seller for the Zip and, I spent a long time looking for it in local stores (also, online) but, the Zip was nowhere to be seen. I got it from an online store called Nettbee, it's in Guadalajara. Hopefully, it'll arrive this week, I have no idea of how fast Multipack is when it comes to shipping.   It's kinda weird...they sell a lot of electronics and other tech stuff but, they got alcoholic drinks, meds...irons?...stuff from hardware...
Nope, it hasn't happened again and, I've been using them a lot. Also, I'll be getting my Clip Zip soon, I'll finally have an actual music player :3
Keep checking their price, they returned to their regular price a day after I got my XBA-3...only to return to the ridiculously low price a couple days after that. It's not hard since they got it on their site :3
That's why I got the XBA-3, not extremely expensive but, not a huge step-down from the XBA-4 ^_^. Also, yesterday, the right earphone went almost silent for no reason at all, I was playing a game in my PC and, the sound of the right earphone went into barely audible levels of volume. I tried another jack (my phone's) and, the problem was there. This morning though, the sound was fine as if nothing had happened...   Does anyone have an idea of what happened?   No,...
Yup, no problems at all on my side, from the store, bank (I paid using my debit card) or my headphones :3. 146-ish USD for the XBA 4s? Something is horribly right with those prices o_o