or Connect

Posts by akaSM

I was just poking fun at the "gimme a AA battery powered DAP now " posts
 Stop it with the battery posts alrea... Wait, different guy, nevermind. Also, even though my Clip Zip is still alive, the wait for this is killing me. I can't wait to see a video review of it, to have a taste of the UI.
Please stop with the battery posts.
I have a question, I'm used to having my Clip Zip in my pocket and, operating it blindly is quite easy. I see no dedicated volume buttons on the M3, what are the steps for changing the volume from several screens? including the playing now screen and, the media library browser. The same goes for play/pause and changing tracks. Will the M3 have a clock?
I just bought the U7 last night, it seemed to have better overall reviews...I was so excited about getting my first sound card and, I just couldn't wait any longer :V. Also, the potentiometer from DX because, volume knob for my Sony...whatever it's supposed to be :3
I'm happy with the way my Sony DP-GA500 sounds through USB but, it has a tiny wheel to control the sound (which is on the back, along with ALL the inputs and outputs) and, offers only stereo sound through USB. I'm looking for something that has an easy way to control the volume (analog or digital doesn't matter), and has 5.1/7.1 output.   Going through some threads, the U7 seems to have an issue where you don't get an actual surround signal if you use the headphone jack...
Hmm, I'll see if I can get a reply this week, otherwise I'll ask in the computer audio section. Thanks for your replies.   In the meantime , I'll do some more research about both cards and, try to find a way to explain what I want/am looking for.
Yeah but, there's an entire sub-section dedicated to help and recommendations. Would this thread and questions fit better in the computer audio section than here?
I'm happy with the way my Sony DP-GA500 sounds through USB but, it has a tiny wheel to control the sound (which is on the back, along with ALL the inputs and outputs) and, offers only stereo sound through USB. I'm looking for something that has an easy way to control the volume (analog or digital doesn't matter), and has 5.1/7.1 output (so, the Creative X-Fi HD isn't an option actually, I think I could just use a software solution for this, if the X-Fi HD is vastly...
bump