or Connect

Posts by jmsilva22

Guys:   I need your help. The picture on top is a design I made when I had Photoshop on my laptop. But I had problems with it and I had to replace the hard drive and I don't have the program anymore. The picture below is a design I made today using Publisher. I'm still deciding between the Matte Black or Shiny Black shields.   Is there anyway you guys can transfer that design to Photoshop format and send me the file? That would be awesome. Also if you can make the...
After using the Piston 2.1 for some time, I concur its a great headphone for the price and the hype is somewhat justified.   The only thing I don't like is the design of the remote. Having the track control button in the back makes it difficult to use it effectively in my opinion. Many times I find myself having to actually look at the remote and fumble with it so that I can grip it correctly and place my fingers in the proper position without hitting the volume buttons...
dont have facebook or twitter. guess im ******
I got nothing but love for my XL pads 
 There are some "remote" apps that can let you use iOS controls in android but you have to do some trial and error to find the right one for your music player/device/cable combo.
Agree 100%
The XL pads are winner in my book. Sound quality still the same for me and the comfort level has improved greatly. Kudos to Val for listening to his customers and designing and releasing this product. The only observation I can make is that in my opinion THESE pads are the ones that should have been released with the headphones in the first place. A+
Chuckle, help a brotha out Nevermind, I got it
Received my XL pads today too. Haven't tried them yet. Edit: Actually i'm trying right now to put them on. How do I take the old ones off? I have no idea of what i'm doing here
^^ +1 ^^