Posts by jmsilva22

After using the Piston 2.1 for some time, I concur its a great headphone for the price and the hype is somewhat justified.   The only thing I don't like is the design of the remote. Having the track control button in the back makes it difficult to use it effectively in my opinion. Many times I find myself having to actually look at the remote and fumble with it so that I can grip it correctly and place my fingers in the proper position without hitting the volume buttons...
After using the Pistons for some time, I can concur its a great headphone for the price and the hype is somewhat justified.   The only thing I don't like is the design of the remote. Having the track control button in the back makes it difficult to use it effectively in my opinion. Many times I find myself having to actually look at the remote and fumble with it so that I can grip it correctly and place my fingers in the proper position without hitting the volume buttons...
Center button 1 click = pause songCenter button 2 click = next songCenter button 3 click = previous song (beware: wizard level required, and when it works it will go to previous song but it will be paused)
Btw, volume and track controls confirmed working on my Galaxy S2 Titanium
yepcurrently in Puerto Ricowww.merimobiles.com
dont have facebook or twitter. guess im ******
Did you used any iem filters or anything else to cover the hole or did you just left it open?
I bought the 2.1 from MeriMobiles. $20 shipped. Haven't received them yet.   http://www.merimobiles.com/xiaomi-piston-headphones_p/meri8529.htm   Btw, the "search thread" option is usually pretty good to find anything you want within a big thread.
Ok bro. Thanks for replying.