Posts by jmsilva22

dont have facebook or twitter. guess im ******
Did you used any iem filters or anything else to cover the hole or did you just left it open?
I bought the 2.1 from MeriMobiles. $20 shipped. Haven't received them yet.   http://www.merimobiles.com/xiaomi-piston-headphones_p/meri8529.htm   Btw, the "search thread" option is usually pretty good to find anything you want within a big thread.
Ok bro. Thanks for replying.
I'm really not worried about placing the silver mesh back for "looks", I just wanted to know if someone here used any other material for the top cover instead of re400 filters.
I would like to do this mod but I don't have any re-400/iem filters. Any other material or fabric I can use instead?
I got nothing but love for my XL pads 
 There are some "remote" apps that can let you use iOS controls in android but you have to do some trial and error to find the right one for your music player/device/cable combo.
Agree 100%
The XL pads are winner in my book. Sound quality still the same for me and the comfort level has improved greatly. Kudos to Val for listening to his customers and designing and releasing this product. The only observation I can make is that in my opinion THESE pads are the ones that should have been released with the headphones in the first place. A+