Posts by Eugguy

I'm not sure about the whole international shpeal...other intl companies most likely do a better job considering. However, I think for what it's worth, Lune Cables (& Co.)  are sub-par for the audiophilic buyer. I buy from domestic (USA) due to the fact that service is almost always more responsive and in general a much easier process. 
I am using the Meelec Double Flange Tips on both my ASG2 and the Universal Roxanne. They bring out the best in both IEMS. Tones the mid-bass down a bit, draws the sub-bass out. Adds air and soundstage in comparison to alot of other tips I've used. 
The cable itself was bad, the service/turnaround time was worse. I don't understand how you can charge that much and give that little. Not one, but TWO cables. I picked up the Silver Dragon for the ASG2 recently. Much better...geez...even the Westone Epic cable did a nice job.
Dear coolmingli, what did you not like about the roxanne? Also, is it necessary in your opinion to upgrade the stock mentor cable?
Cool, thanks, I guess I missed it, too eager. 
Yes, it can distort with VERY high volume levels/SPL. Almost all headphones can if you push them enough. I listen to music very loud at times and have noticed clipping only when my levels are in the RED. (This is a no-no if you are a dj, however, I was doing it for testing purposes.) The HD8 sounds very good for a dj headphone. Probably the best DJ headphone I've used, ever. Sometimes increasing bass quantity/volume actually reduces impact and quality. HD598 isn't meant to...
+1 (again, haha)
Is there any information regarding the UI? I can't seem to find anything that resembles pictures, manual, etc...if I can get an idea of how to load music, etc, it will give me a better idea. If anyone has any info, would you be kind enough to forward me to it? Thank you 
Hmm...so...I should notice a difference in quality with the DX90, EVEN with 320 kbps mp3s? I've been an iPod/iPhone user/abuser for a long time...I'm just too used to the UI, layout, and I use playlists exclusively with iTunes...I remember using the creative muvo, 128 mb...thing was amazing for the time back in 2003-2004...lol, things have come a long way in just 10 years...that battery lasted a few hours and held a handful of songs. I just want the best DAP for my IEMS....
The thin rubber bands totally ruin the sound...