Posts by Eugguy

WTF...my sound keeps cutting in and out on the left side. Believe it may be the cable. After owning this for one day?
TY.
Yeah, as big as the IEM is...it actually fits well after you pick the right tip. I'm using large silicones, single flange. They are the same used in the Audio Technica ATH series, which I love. I'm pretty sure they are the same. I still have the tips from the CKS-1000. It's a good thing that the ear guide is well built, if it wasn't for that, the fitting might not be as stable I feel. So far I feel the sound is thick, dark, but also extended. Excellent with chillout/indie...
Cool that you found another pad to work with the 7520. Would you be able to post the exact Beyer Plush Pads you are using? Thanks!
I do believe burn-in to have its place. However, just observation-wise, I hear some brashness in all spectrums of sound in the first hour of use. I hope the sound smooths out eventually. They are beautiful to look at though...
I can also understand how it can be compared to the lcd2/lcd3.
Just got this thing...it's HUGE!!! I can't really give much of an impression yet. But from what I can tell...good soundstage, bass dials work well, I love the cable, love the metal case, SiBiLaNt at higher volumes....hopefully this will change. I don't want to return it but will see...it's hitting a few chords right at the moment.
Thank you.
So...what is the consensus regarding the best "tips" for the Roxanne Universal? 
Can someone point me in the right direction of where/how to buy the 1p2?   I've been on the official site trying to contact someone, NO LUCK! Someone mentioned the name "Gavin" in another forum...I just purchased the Mentor and Roxanne...if I can get a good quote on the 1p2, I may bite. Thanks HF nation.