or Connect

Posts by Eugguy

Yeah, it's a real strange occurrence but it happened. The left ear pierce shattered when I took it out of my ear and placed it back in the metal turn case. I better receive a replacement after this ordeal. It's not like I purposely or even accidentally tried to break these! I expect a well built product at this price!
Ironically, just as this happened the sound was growing on me. I'm hoping this can be fixed quickly/amicably. There isn't much I can do at the moment besides just send them back and wait.
My shell mysteriously cracked and shattered yesterday. I got into contact with um right away. I am 100% careful with my electronics...especially my $1000 plus Iems...I hope this is taken care of. Maybe it was a 3d printing error? I am disappointed at the moment but will keep you posted on how the situation unfolds. I should be covered under warranty as this seems to be a defect. Hopefully UM can make this situation a right one.
If you have surgical skills like me with crazy glue, anything is fixable. You don't know how many iems I've not only managed to repair, but also stabilize and prevent future incidents with super glue skills. 
I have to say...overall I feel the same way about the Roxanne and 846 comparison you wrote! Although ever since receiving the Rox, the 846 (and the UM Mentor) has gotten near 0% usage...ehh, almost makes me want to sell the others. 
I agree with your mini review.. they do sound great and clear. I wish they had a smudge more bass quantity, but it is tight as it stands. These also do respond VERY well to eq according to other users. I'll still hold it with care in my collection as it is a nice piece and still offers a different sound signature as do all my other IEMS, headphones. Enjoy!
You are missing out warrior. You are just putting off the inevitable. 
I should actually revise my prior statement. I prefer it to all my IEMs at the moment. The Mentor, 846, ASG2, IE80...as well as my full-sized collection...also as well as everything else I've used in the past 3 years. I'm at a happy point in my headphone life. 
At this point in my impressions with life with both the 846 and roxanne, I have to say I much prefer the Roxanne atm. 
you out to try the wooduo2, wooden iems. amazing amazing for iems.