Posts by Eugguy

Just stop your whining. No one really cares about your pointless rants. Read from the beginning again.
...hekeli, read it again, that was directed towards you. Also anyone who complains about those burn-in, cables, pads knowing that those are already vague topics with as much science as personal belief. The whole point of life is to try out new things. Feel free to try out as many headphones as you wish. Just don't say I'm insensible when you find that you don't like a headphone sounds right off the bat. Experiences headfiers buy many headphones feeling disappointed using...
It "sounds" like the hd8 may be right up your alley.
I love when people get over emotional regarding burn-in, cables, pads etc...hekeli doesn't really get it obviously. However, I'm glad grizzly does. I personally am not a big believer in burn-in and what it does on a physical science aspect. Many headfiers lean equally or more towards "brain" burn-in. And I'm sorry, but if you are looking for a "studio" headphone, I wouldn't exactly go straight to a new product. Be smart/wise and go to a headphone that is proven to be a...
The HD line does need burn-in. I would burn-in at least 100 hours before making any conclusions. Every headphone is a different flavor. Even if  you hit the HD6's sweet spot, you may not like the end result sound. HD25 and the HD 6,7,8 line are very similar, and very different. 
Yes, as weird as it sounds...sometimes the asg2 has a dual personality. I'm not even talking about how it sounds with different songs. With time, the sound changes. But sometimes I feel like it goes back and forth. Hard to explain. After not using the ASG2 for a while, it always feel like a new IEM. The sound is very unique, that is for sure. Something about the sound is reminiscent of the UM3X I used to own, but it adds to the overall texture of the sound...for the...
Hello buddy, I see you on the 846 forums a lot. I have the asg2s for a long time. This is actually true. The source actually does matter, like with anything, but sometimes not. I find that sometimes there is sibilance when the track typically doesn't call for it. It can also make some songs sound super dark. I would say that for a pure edm listener there should be better options. However, these still do for the bill. I listen to everything, and besides edm, these usually...
^this. Bobby. You can do it. If you need help let me know. The ie8/80s are nj your line of sight too.
Most students would choose beer over headphones. It's the few that do otherwise!
This forum can be a bad bad place if you are a student...luckily I pay these off in a days work now. As a student, I would never visit this site!