Posts by Eugguy

Thank you for the response Mejoshua.
Very much so. I am noticing a cleaner sound that isn't so aggressive. Also, the build on the cable is solid and beeuteefulll!
Just picked up a Silver Dragon cable for the ASG2...amazing. 
Silly question perhaps...but if I play 320 kbps files out of the DX90, will they sound better than out of an iPod? Will lower quality files sound better out of a player like this? Does the hardware in the DX90 improve the sound quality and experience even with MP3s? Or do you need to have files in HQ AIFF to really notice? I do have a mix of file qualities at the moment, and was wondering if buying a DX90 would be worth it. I use a iPhone 5 with a mix of 320 and AIFF. I...
+1. ASG2.5 should be a great addition to any IEM collection.
I am still a HUGE fan of the G2 sound. Will never leave my collection. (Don't worry 846...you won't either.)
Hey TruckDriver, you can PM me for where I bought it. I'm not sure if I should divulge that info publicly. I believe they (846/Rox) sound more similar than the (846/ASG)...there are lots of little nuances and details that STILL separate the two premium IEMs, but in general I feel that if you want another great sounding IEM that holds a varying sound signature over the 846, the ASG is most likely it. I won't be returning the Roxanne, it is a great IEM in itself. I actually...
Damn it...gotta try the Beyer 250 pads now...just picked up a pair on Amazon Prime. . Let's see...it should be a win because I LOVEEE velour...I have velour on all my Full-Sized Headphones...HD600, LCD2.2, HD8, and now the 7520...just so velvety and cozy...
I also own the ASG2. Very close in sound to the ASG2.5 according Aurisonics. I would actually recommend the ASG2 or 2.5 over the Roxanne Universal if you own the 846. There is a greater difference in sound signature from the 846 to the ASG line, vs the Roxanne I feel. The ASG2 is a very good IEM, I feel like it should be worth double the price for what it can do. The Roxanne sounds aggressive and forward, with HUGE headroom. I've never experienced such an IEM or headphone...
I've got both, 846 and Rox. Different sound signatures for sure. Rox is very forward but also has a wider soundstage. Seems to wrap around the whole head. The 846 wraps around half the head in comparison. Fit is actually ok with the huge Rox, but the 846 shell fits better in the ear overall. I can't say one is better ATM even though I've owned the 846 since Feb. I still find iems very intriguing and unique, more so than full-sized headphones. If you are an 846 owner it...