Posts by Eugguy

Put in your work and check the ASG2 forum. There is quite alot of information there. Also, if interested, try to contact Aurisonics, Andy, personally. Or try the for sale section here. you may happen to come across a ASG2 or ASG2.5 for cheap. When you are working out, working out should be your FIRST priority, not sound quality IMHO. However, I try to meet that line somewhere in the middle. The asg2 does a fine job, and sounds amazing. if you look hard enough you may...
These are very durable, however, I feel there are many better options for workout IEMS. I have actually worked out with these, slow controlled lifting, no bouncing, sweating or cardio. They did the job well, and I'm sure you CAN use them. However, this doesn't mean you SHOULD use them. I actually use my ASG2 to workout now. Sounds amazing and is very light. As for sounding like the LCD3? Can't agree as I only have the LCD2.2. 
Thanks. I just got the Mentors in today. The order may change...but I'm usually set in my ways. The roxannes wowed me. I'm still waiting for that wow moment with the Mentors. If anything I would actually put the 846 and the mentors at a tie. Again, this may change after using them tonight...:)
JH roxanne universal Um mentor Univeral Shure 846 Asg2 Ie80
Nice. I bought based on reviews. I actually wanted to try the 1+2, but wasn't exactly on board with the snobbery in the forums or the sales approach. I figured if you spend a premium on a product you should get premium service. It is a far cry in today's world. Why can't people be more helpful and considerate? Isn't that the story. Back to the topic at hand, I bought based on reviews and some information from private messages I've sent back and forth between members in...
Def worth it at 300, at 240 its a real steal.
I'm getting my Universal Mentors in sometime this week. (I posted that I owned the Mentors prematurely, lol.) I love the Universal Roxanne's though...at first I didn't like them...now they are #1 for me. Let's see what the Mentor can do. When I get the Mentors I will post impressions as well as a comparison to the Rox. 
That was a tease...more, more, more impressions!
Too bad no one cares of your opinion.
I am on that side. The stock pads are comfortable. I love the beyerdynamic 250 velours over pleather.