Posts by Eugguy

Yeah great water analogy. At the moment I'm trying not to become too emotional about my emotionally driven purchase. Haha, been listening the last few hours and it is growing on me. Like a moss.
Yeah, I will try and contact them. It's SUCH a HEADACHE. I almost don't want to buy anything international again, rather just stick with domestic products. The accessories don't really bug me too much, I'm a meat and potatoes guy...an entree guy...not a appetizer or dessert guy if you know what I mean. The mentors are a 7.5/10 for me. Roxanne is 9.0/10, the only thing holding it back is the SIZE of the drivers. I also had a period of disappointment with the Roxannes, but...
I gotta agree with this^..owning both currently.
The included cable with the Mentors isn't even a Westone quality cable. The POS cable just unraveled and fell apart with the HOUR! WTF? Yeah, this can make me angry, especially when you pay $1300 for a deluxe product. I bought two different, sorry, three different cables for the Mentor...well at least for the connector style. I picked up a Tinsel Wire, Silver Dragon, and Ultra-Thin cable (from Earphone Solutions). The Tinsel is ULTRA microphonic, but sounds and fits great....
Yeah, I agree. Hd8 is great. Does the job very well for a DJ. Superb.
Coming from your current iem, you will probably be blown away.
Jus make sure it's the post/mailman before any crazy accusations. Hope it works out. It would be crazy if it was a postman and not some neighborhood thug. It's very unlawful to tamper w/packages or others mail.
It's times like this where you need to have a signature required...
I still like them. I just think I need some time for the IEM to grow on me. I didn't get that WOW factor that I've gotten with some other IEMS...Some gripes. I will probably go customs later on. Thanks for the feedback Skildit/Shini.
So I've been using the Mentor for a little bit now. Upgraded to the "Tinsel" cable from ALOaudio. The included generic cable that comes with the mentor is HORRIBLE. The ear guides just fell apart like chicken off a freshly cooked rotisserie chicken. This left me with disappointed. I would be a much happier camper if the cable included was of a better/higher quality. These are also the universal version, I was told wait time is around 3 weeks. Took about 6.5 -7 weeks. Other...