or Connect

Posts by Eugguy

was a busy week. looking forward to moving forward with my review. this weekend should be good with the snow and all.
Well....goodbye to this thread. Fender now owns Aurisonics.
Same thing happened to me with the UM Mentor Universal. Not the most settling feeling when things like this happen effortlessly, and that goes for any IEM above the $1000 price range.
The supplied tips with the k10 work great. Test those out. I would also highly recommend Spinfit and then Sprial dots. Both get amazing reviews. Just don't make the same mistake I made and push the tip all the way in past the nozzle. Attach the tip just so a seal is secured. I find that the tips secure and stabilize much better.
Using a theorem 720 with flac and 320. Even using it out of an iPhone 6+ sounds amazing.
Yes. When using cans, there is virtually no hiss. With high gain and complete silence in the background you may notice. I use the 720 with both iems and cans.
Or you could have purchased on Black Friday. Was around 1300 new.
The k10 if anything is only emotive! I love that this is what it is. People may complain about nothing glaring out, but that is a good trait in terms of musicality. I can understand why in one of the better reviews I've read this year why the k10 was stated as being like "water" and formless. It is neutral in a pure emotional sense, not technical. People shouldn't get so far caught up in the numbers, and enjoy more of what and how that sound is being translated to...
I do hear hissing definitely. But It is there when I have no music playing. When there is music playing, even at low volumes the hiss is non-existent.