or Connect

Posts by Eugguy

Nice. Some say you can't be a bass head and an audiophile. Two conflicting ideals. I disagree. As long as the bass is of high quality, feel free pour that juice in your ear. So many companies focus on the delivery of bass. I'm a soundstage head and probably at this point in my journey, more of a mid-head. All the headphones I am to own have a particular sound I enjoy about them.
True. I respect that. However, the dt770s hit too soft for me. I gave them to my brother and he loves them. Very comfortable. The JVC2000 provides the SPL and slam that is for sure, however, I don't hear much other detail other than that. Definitely will give any basshead a bass-boner. If I found these headphones a few years back, I might have stopped buying headphones. So, both good and bad. I found what I was looking for years ago, however, in the process I've become way...
I had the dt770 80, not a very good headphone to be honest. They distort at mid to high levels, not a good high SPL headphone. The long undetachable cord also was a negative as well. Definitely not a mixing headphone, dj or studio. Thanks though.
The one thing that did intrigue me about the m8 was the eq adjustments.
I have to say. I agree. Cypher Labs customer service is the best in the industry. I hope someone important from the company reads and knows this. Great product, great (if not better) service. Impossible to find in this era. I hope David knows I still am VERY grateful for sending me an extra connector when the original one had a bad connection as well as being an honest person and giving me a price match. I very much dislike the arrogant - audiophilic types who belittle...
I don't get what the big holdup is in creating more JH Roxanne Type cable out there. The cable is my LEAST favorite part of the Roxanne. 
I had intentions of using these as a performance headphone (mixing/djing) when I bought these. Since doing so, I realize live music is not a strength of these. They are great for listening (obviously) and most users aren't going to use these in the way I thought of using them. You can mix with them, the bass is super strong, but it overpowers every other frequency...something that can muddy your mix. I still have alpha pads on them, and they are awesome. If I truly want to...
Yes, it is the same one. Other than the sound. My equally favorite part about the cable is the fact that there are minimal microphonics, and also the fact that it doesn't tangle (thus detangles) very very easily. My #1 portable IEM now due to the cable. 
The IE80 gets the MOST usage still out of all my headphones. I've logged thousands of hours on it, while others are still in the hundreds. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/351423194254?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rmvSB=true I ordered 2 more just as a backup. I also will install another one on my IE8. The cable "feels" like it should cost 10x more. Very high quality coating. Also sounds cleaner and doesn't distort as much as the stock. It is noticeable.