Posts by Eugguy

You are missing out warrior. You are just putting off the inevitable. 
I should actually revise my prior statement. I prefer it to all my IEMs at the moment. The Mentor, 846, ASG2, IE80...as well as my full-sized collection...also as well as everything else I've used in the past 3 years. I'm at a happy point in my headphone life. 
At this point in my impressions with life with both the 846 and roxanne, I have to say I much prefer the Roxanne atm. 
you out to try the wooduo2, wooden iems. amazing amazing for iems. 
They are great. I was talking about the universal version though. YMMV on customs vs universals. Universal cost about 300-400 less than the custom. Both are great. It's getting great reviews overall, minus the drama from last year's black friday fiasco. 
Yes. Only because you love your lcd 2.2 and 650. Which I own. If you ever crave what you have in a headphone in in-ears, the roxanne would suit you nicely.
Sounds like you prefer dark sounding headphones. You like iems? I wonder what you prefer in the IEM world. I can see you liking ie80, 846, roxanne especially.
Roxanne>mentor>846.
Too bad you are in Singapore Malevolent. We seem to connect in some ways. I on occasion just say F-it..I'm going to spend a fraction of my paycheck on something I want, not need. I work too hard to feel otherwise. I honestly should have stopped an year ago, but hey, I have no other hobbies besides my wife, fitness, and yes...music. I've been a dj for a very long time. Music is what makes the dull come to life for me. The mentor is more like a long lost cousin, rather than...
Yeah great water analogy. At the moment I'm trying not to become too emotional about my emotionally driven purchase. Haha, been listening the last few hours and it is growing on me. Like a moss.