Posts by PFULMTL

About to hit 1 million views in 24 hours.
THE ALGORITHM - 'synthesiz3r'    
Different year, different bike.   Someday I'll bike across that river.
くりかまき new single.  Although the audio quality is kinda bad in this video I think, or they raised the volume level too high.
Soon...   BRING THE SPRING!
Went out for a ride to look for a good group of cherry blossoms that wasn't by a house or street, but they are all by houses and streets!  Why aren't they at the park? So many people on the bike trails because it was sunny.  I had to get away! Got many looks and reactions on the bike today, mostly because of the wheels. "Hey that's kool!" "Those wheels are tiny!" They'll stare at the wheels, then notice the fork, then notice the frame, and they are just like...
I live in a good city for urban jumping.  I live down the street from an indoor/outdoor bike place that has all sorts of ramps, but you pay to get in.  Across the street from that building is a public skate park that is part of a school.  How cool is that?  However it is crowded there unless it is raining.  There are two more skate parks that I know of in the city that are also free.   Kool ride collection by the way!     edit.  Rode the mini velo on some hills...
So full suspension is like riding in a old Cadillac?  I have a strange fear that I will break a cheap bike, which in turn, could possibly break a bone or two.  I've seen some pictures of high end frames broken in half though.  It makes me wonder if the product was tested in those environments like cars are. If you are ever in the Portland area, let me know.
Did an 18 mile ride earlier today on the new bike.  I had a little kid tell me "cool bike!".  Also overheard someone passing by say "hey, a mini velo!", along with many looks.   I can definitely say that the smaller wheel is much more agile.  Now I understand why they are so popular in Asian cities.  Good for zig zagging through pedestrians, cars, and other obstacles. I dig the wheels and tires.  It had very little rolling resistance and I was able to coast for very...
As soon as I got back to the US, I did my tax return and ordered a new bike.  This time I bought a mini velo from a company I never heard of named Alton.   http://www.altonus.com/altonusweb2014/?wpsc-product=mini-velo-duplicate Actually until recently, I didn't pay much attention to mini velos until I went to Japan again.  I should have bought one when I was in Japan, but I wasn't in dire need of a new bike.   I did some research and couldn't really find many negatives...