Posts by boy1234

I want to buy VMODAS online to take advantage of the American-Australian exchange rate. Amazon apparently doesn't offer international shipping on these.   If I don't get the VMODAS, I am thinking of getting the ATH-ANC7B. Are these any good? I personally don't like wires and am trying to go for a stylish look.  
        Probably one of the biggest turn offs to why I wouldn't purchase the uptowns at 150 is, not because of the price, but because the cable looked really flimsy. Of course I was really temped to buy these upon hearing that they cost $40. Out of all the cheap headphones and earphones I used, I would always trip on them so that one side of the gear would work and the other would die. So durability is a must. Other than that I would require some style, cups that go over...
I missed out on the deal by 3 days. Why does life have to be so cruel...?   I may have to postpone the search for a pair of headphones under $130.
Quote: Originally Posted by MalVeauX  Heya,   The AD700 is huge, the M50 is smaller in diameter in terms of cup size. The M50 is rather overhyped though. Both of these two headphones in particular are massively hyped.   Some alternative suggestions:   Ultrasone HFI 580 - All the bass you want, comfortable, good sound stage, portable. Shure SRH750 DJ - Bassy, comfortable, portable. Brainwavz HM5 - Neutral, but bass capable, very...
But I heard that they were really comfortable as the ear muffs are soft and cover the whole ear.
Hi guys! I'm relatively new with headphones, my current ones being some cheap $10 ovanns which I use for listening to music on my desktop. You may have heard 50 m50 threads but please, hear me out! For the past month or so I've been doing research on various headphones and these two come to mind with my current budget which maxes at $130. What I want in these earphones is song clarity, portability and if possible...great bass. A few days ago, I met a fellow who lent me...
  How do the V-Moda LP compare to these headphones in terms of sound quality? I heard they were slightly more portable.
Hi guys! I'm relatively new with headphones, my current ones being some cheap $10 ovanns which I use for listening to music on my desktop. You may have heard 50 m50 threads but please, hear me out!   For the past month or so I've been doing research on various headphones and these two come to mind with my current budget which maxes at $130. What I want in these earphones is song clarity, portability and if possible...great bass. A few days ago, I met a fellow who...