Posts by boy1234

Hi fidelity, it seems that the Sandisk updated the Sansa Clip+ with the Clip Zip. Would that be the better choice?
The player should be able to hopefully clip during physical exercise and play FLACs from my discs at home.
oh wrong forum.
The player should be able to hopefully clip during physical exercise and play FLACs from my discs at home.
hi   that's a really weird detachable cable system that they have there. from the looks of it, the small jack part connected to the headphone piece would be vulnerable to damage if tension acts on the cable.
what are the best headphones that go for $50 to $80?
bump
After a few weeks to months with every earbud I have bought, the right hand side goes deaf. At first you can fiddle around constantly with the cable to adjust but after a week, fiddling with the cable does not help. I've also had gaming headphones that went dead in the right ear as well (some being only single chorded).   Is there a solution to this? Should I just buy bluetooth headphones from now on?
Since this thread is more than a year's old, and they are not on amazon, can we safely assume that these products will never be released.
they are $200 on that site...i've seen vmoda sell theirs for as low as $95 on amazon.