Posts by Tom22

haha no problem glad to know i got out a smile let us know how you like them! 
Im a sucker for the white pearl cause it has a glossy glittery satin to it, which looks gorgeous. The matte back is definitely lower key and stealthier looking. The matte black of the xs is the same as the m100s asin the video
 sorry for the confusion, i didn't realize how that might have been interpreted! the gr07 is still very strong in the midrange (i meant that that the midrange is slightly recessed compared to the bass and the treble emphasis. its still a very balanced earphone. Its just more v shaped say compared to my brainwavz r3 and my hifiman re400. I've fixed the post, thanks for clarifying that for me. just to clarify , at the bottom of my post i mentioned that the gr07 is a great...
You know what i was doing before this review :0
i have finally done it! i'm so sorry for the late comparison but here it is ! the VSONIC VS3S vs GR07 (in my case the BE edition)   you can watch it in video or read my more detailed written passage below!   *edit- the Gr07BE is still a very balanced earphone, the following sentence is meant to convey that there is a bit of emphasis on the bass and treble. the midrange is just slightly ever so slightly recessed. I'm sorry for the confusion!     The Gr07Be and the...
i have finally done it! i'm so sorry for the late comparison but here it is ! the VSONIC VS3S vs GR07 (in my case the BE edition)   you can watch it in video or read my more detailed written passage below!   The Gr07Be and the VSD3s take on a more v shaped sound signature but the GR07Bes are definitely the more balanced of the two. The vsd3s have a much more substantial midbass and a lower treble. The Gr07Be have a somewhat mild V shape sound signature in...
 also increase bass=/= bleeding all the time... sometimes this happens but not always sometimes bass prominence is just bass prominence =)  i find  a little bleed is okay it doesn't ruin it for me. (this is going way off topic, but i find the v-moda xs headphones had a bit of bass bleed into the forward midrange) but that didn't stop them from sounding good, and so many people love them. i haven't tried hybrid iems myself ..... yet... but they are very high in price. so...
i'm using the jvc eartips i got with xplosives they're the best compromise to me, they sound the best (gives the treble a bit more life) and cause minimal irritation (cause their a bit on the short side)(or any jvc eartips)b or with my brainwavz s0 (mediums) the red and grey ones (even though their listed as mediums they are a bit bigger than most mediums--> so they sit farther out, so less of the housing is rubbing against my ears) so they are more comfortable but make...
i agree i got a better fit with the sony hybrids but it didn't sound good to me with them made them overly L shaped but then again i love the comfort of the sony hybrids, not always a fan of how they alter the sound though =P
 sorry there was a typo in the last post, i meant to say the ttpods have the highest quality bass out of all ones i listed the vsd3s has a bit more bass but doesn't have the same level of speed and tightness i wouldn't say hybrids or headphones are the way to go. the ttpods are nowhere near the extreme if you want more bass, there are so many more bassier earphones out there i can name off the top of my head. check out my review on my profile  on my signature (i also have...