or Connect

Posts by Tom22

after listening to the momentum in ears for about a week or so,    i think sennheiser has got it right on a lot of fronts!   firstly right off the bat, they were very comfortable (a combination of the angled (and slim nozzle) and the rather small footprint (the shape is a bit irregular, but at the same time still very ergonomic), without adding any bulk (even though i recall, sennheiser stated that they have a metal body) the outside shell does still appear to made of...
you can write off the xs, it had somewhat of a loose bass that i thought was quite disappointing.midrange was a lot more forward, and filler, and the treble was a bit fuzzysoundstage was nice though, and its portability is fantastic, and i personally like the design a lot
interesting you say that, i had some similar thoughts but at the same time a bit different  i totally agree with them being more stable just purely because of their more lightweight design. (but it did feel a bit thin in the arms of the headband). and as such didn't feel as solid overall.   in terms of colours its okay (i'm somewhat indifferent about the blue and the orang. i was quite taken by the champagne gold and the black though but in terms of the sound, i actually...
i reviewed all the titans here. 1,35http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-3/reviews/15085
no one with extra filters from their re400s/ 600s?    would gladly buy em off you =) lemme know!
haha no need to change your opinion, was just curious
for me I found a great alternative to say the gr07be (I know yours is the original/classic version) but maybe the dunu titan 5? you can grab the 3 if you want a bit of a leaner bass. for me I think the titan 5 has a similar sort of timbre, with a slightly more neutral  (like the gr07be), not necessarily too warm (I would say). great depth and speed in the bass (the titan 5 packs a bit more punch, and just a bit slower) with a emphasized treble (not as thin, papery sounding...
uhm... penny for your thoughts, just wondering how is the angled plugs making it awkward for your pocket and desk? I'm just curious but I'm thinking if your phone is in your pocket UPRIGHT then the 45 degree angle plug should still stick out like the straight jack. and if your putting your phone in your pocket DOWNWARDS then the angle plug should only be bent slightly (not as severe as a straight angle) in terms of desk if say your using a MacBook pro it should angle...
thanks! i think their closer to the gr07 in temrs of tuning... while i liked the vsd3s (originals/ old ones) these ones are a bit clearer and a less congested in the bass. at least thats my impression of them so far but i think the cable was a more noteworthy improvement (not just for the fact that its an L shape jack), but its makes me less squeamish when the cable bends (that hard plastic bit thats acting as the strain relief on the old ones is atrocious, almost...
hey guys so i have been away for a long time!    been busy with life and other commitments but i thought what better way to get back to the game, then with an unboxing of the Famous VSonic VSD3S btw i compared them in the video to the old versions (VSD3s), GR07BE, VSD5     no.... its not what your thinking.... This is the 2016 or GEN 2 model of the VSD3s!   with a different tuning and different cable! THANK GOD FOR THE L SHAPE JACK!    anywayss! enjoy!!!