Posts by Tom22

the klipsch ovals i wouldn't recommend them. as even with the sony hybrids (which are narrower than the sennheiser biflange compressed the soundstage already and bumped up the bass)  with the klipsch you would be taking that effect x10 (shouldn't put a number on it but still you get my point) it would bump up the bass a lot  (i did the same on my hifiman re400 with my klipsch s4i oval eartips, cause i too found the klipsch to be comfortable but it really made the very...
i know what you mean but vsonic like all companies want you to keep buying their products. profits man! because if they make a super rugged cable which im sure they can for cheap, people would have their vsd3s/ vsd3 for years. and their already cheap already so that will completely mess with the entire market. they have to do something to make their product in a sense "come back to earth".  because aside from the cables i really can see myself using my vsd3s for years and...
any news on onkyo introducing a much needed over ear version? 
i agree with mark, the foams do bump up the bass and roll of the treble a bit if thats to your liking by all means, i know many people preferring the use the foams (whether its for sound or for comfort) i totally agree, i'm like married to my gr07be. it will never leave me! unless i get the vsd7 when the come out or i get a pair of the classics/mk2 but anyway haha the gr07 are indeed fantastic. i agree again with the eq comment. i myself do not like using eq and i...
  we'll find out i'm gonna do comparison of them check out at about 8:19 in the video If this interests anyone here wanting a spectacular neutral earphone with a smashing design. check out my review of the havi b3 pro 1 and subscribe for the latest updates and comparisons
the m50s are decently efficient (don't let the "studio" name fool you) it can run easily off any ipod/smartphone with little problem. the second part of your statement i can understand, thats been many peoples complaints about them 
 the new ones? or the old? i heard the new ones are bigger (how much bigger is the question!)
i don't know why i didn't do that before.... unfortunately only the amperiors are with me now.   The Momentums from memory (not the most accurate so take this with a grain of salt) had more bass (both subbass and midbass, and deeper bass too (reaches lower) a thicker lower midrange and its more rolled off an polite in the treble yes it does have a much much wider soundstage both in depth and width the amperiors do have a tighter bass, more punch to the midbass, a thinner...
thank you very much for your kind words, I hope to have my vsd3s review up by the end of the week. So stay tuned!  been really busy the last little while. I had those tips from my klipsch s4is and they have a very narrow bore and that really compresses the soundstage and really ups the bass response. Not that thats bad, some really like the in the head club like feel, so it depends on preference I think the sony hybrids are my favorite silicone eartips so far they are a...
have you tried all the ear tips? it might be your not getting the right fit, because these are a bit different in terms of fit and shape than traditional earphones so you might have to use a different size ? usual