or Connect

Posts by Tom22

pmed!
I haveto agree with you on the volume part. I only have one set of spin fits. But i find in comparison with my other earyips i find the spinfits to be slightly quieter...I think it might have to do with the length of the spinfits. They sit farther away from the eardrum. Also the silicone is softer unlike say the rha dual density for example which has a stiff inner silicone core. The softer silicone i feel absorbs some of energy as it bounces off the walls of the sound...
  i think the original momentums at their current price point are an absolute steal  *provided: 1) your ears are small enough for them to be truly over ear and 2) your comfortable with that cross between on and over ear* if thats the case, then the original momentums would be a great and mellow choice (i quite like the ivory colour, but the pair i had was black and red >.<"i think its more on the head shape more than anything now i don't own the dt1350s myself so take what...
i can see that happening it might also be the eartips (i find rha eartips tend to bump up the bass but also the upper midrange?) at least relatively to the sony hybrids which (which are my personal favorites) but they seem to warm up the sound (maybe even going into veiling territory)  try different eartips (maybe narrower ones, like the sony hybrids or something of that variety)  or swap the filters to just reference and bass  the sony hybrids + t20 are pretty amazing...
oooooh thats scary! i would never do that with my pair  mines is going on 2 years now (mines are i think a part of the 1st-2nd batch (i think 2nd batch because i got the hard shell carrying case and not the wind up stick) , but with infrequent use after the 1st year (too many earphones to 1 set of ears). good problem to have (i'm very fortunate) 
  Which filter did you use during your listening? if you thought the t20s were shrill, you should definitely stay away from the t10s
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!  
bit late to the party but I find for me the driver flex is intermittent on the right earpieces, if it shove it deep enough but then again I don't think I should need to or have to shove it that deep..... reading what I just typed can be easily misinterpreted if its taken out of context
 problematic? maybe... it was at first for me, I had to go for a small eartip normally the medium green sony hybrids fit me effortlessly, for example on the vsd3s (I had used the m sony hybrids for a while, and currently still using that same eartip for my gr07be) but for the vsd5 I had to go smaller (the orange sony hybrids) (or the small rha dual density eartips) even though the housing is eerily similar to the vsd3s.  once they go a bit deeper in my ears that seemingly...
 i actually quite like that on the original momentums, earcups size aside, i thought it was pretty close to complete portable headphone. its light weight, secure, without clamping on the head hard. Its also nicely designed and isolate sound very well. (this is disregarding the sound), and oh yea those earpads were quite soft and yet decently breathable.  the hinges on the new momentum are certainly a nice addition, seems robust enough. but visually speaking it seems to add...