Posts by samandhi

I know some have said that they use the same source with other Apt-X headphones, so I can't really think of anything else that might be common amongst all the users having issues with the BT... Maybe there are some batch runs of production that just didn't get the quality "once over" that others might have?????? I hate to think of Sennheiser that way, but some are just not having any issues at all... I got mine from Sennheiser directly (before actual release I think)....
  I have now tried BT connection with the devices as follows: Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy Note 2 Galaxy Gear 2 (BT from watch to HP) Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Asus G750JM (gaming rig) Asus G73JH (gaming rig) and Asus G50 (old gaming rig) iPod Touch (newest) iPod Nano (newest) iPhone 5s   Of those devices only the Samsung devices (except the watch) support Apt-X, but I wanted to see what was what with connections.... I found that of the Apt-X devices none of them stuttered for me at...
  It does indeed.... quite a few pages back, I conversed about this very thing for a bit (more like raved on, and on.. heh). It works on a Mac too, but I have yet to hear from anyone that says it works with an iPhone (of any type, lightning, or 15 pin). I find it to be the best sound of the 3 connection modes... Though I would not move around with mine alot. It just feels like the micro USB connection on the note 3 is not built for being rugged.... The DAC is very good,...
That was a very well done review! I agree with most of it. I find that classical music sounds very good out if these cans, though I was using the Fiio X5 DAP, and that might have made a difference.
  Wow! I am having no such problem, and I sleep with mine on. Maybe they were manhandled in the factory....
  Yes, the cable from the M1 are compatible with the new HPs. I have both, and have interchanged the cables with no problems..
  I haven't tried this, as I don't own a mac, but Google search revealed this http://www.globaldelight.com/boom/
  http://en-us.sennheiser.com/service-support-understanding-noisegard   I certainly agree with the passive part not being great for these.
  I agree, if you had the order in, and have the email reciept, then you are all set... Good for you !
  I think it was just a plain typo, becaue AFAIK, the wired models are only $350, and wireless is $499.