Posts by lukEM22

Oh, good find. Thanks for pointing that out, I definitely see how its misleading. I'll change it.
I've had my HP100s for a while and while I love them I just want to try something new. Interested in neutral to bass heavy portable headphones, prefferable with a removable cord. Please keep offers reasonable, MSRP of everything here is around $350, so I think a trade for a $300 pair of cans is more than fair. My HP100s come with everything they did out of the box, including the original box, and I also have DT770 earpads that are currently on the headphones. They also...
I loved it actually. I just never used it because I don't like to sit in one place and listen to music. I would have kept that Magni if it was portable. If Schiit does come out with a portable soon, I could see myself selling the E12 to buy it.
You posted that just in time!   Lol, just kidding. I bought a fiio E12 in June   edit: actually I bought a Schiit Magni, kept it for 2 months, sold it, then bought the E12
You should differentiate those a little more.. Pretty hard to tell which one is which.
 In the last 8 years I have had a cell phone I have never had to replace a battery. 2 smartphones and 2 feature phones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Not to mention they generally cost around $10
Your posting this in the magni /modi thread
Any better options than the MH1C? I cant stand the cable on it. 
There are youtube videos on how to replace the pads and I like the HM5s with some foam or rolled up toilet paper inbetween the pad and driver. Its more comfy because there is a little support.
Mine