or Connect

Posts by lukEM22

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-High-Fidelity-Headphones-Piano-Black/dp/B0092T7XY6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438928185&sr=8-1&keywords=yamaha+pro+300   I see what you're trying to do!
You would probably have more luck selling these on ebay or craigslist.
They are for sale. I forgot to reopen it
1. Monster turbine: moderate usage. $30+ shipping. Comes with everything it would new, in the box. 2. Etymotic MC2: awesome headphones, awesome isolation, I never use them. Maybe have 3 or 4 hours on them in the last year. Comes with everything it would new $50 + shipping 3. JVC S400: bought them thinking I would use them to watch movies on my laptop a lot, never have done that. Have been burned in for about 50 hours but other than that may have 2 hours of use. They...
Oh, good find. Thanks for pointing that out, I definitely see how its misleading. I'll change it.
I've had my HP100s for a while and while I love them I just want to try something new. Interested in neutral to bass heavy portable headphones, prefferable with a removable cord. Please keep offers reasonable, MSRP of everything here is around $350, so I think a trade for a $300 pair of cans is more than fair. My HP100s come with everything they did out of the box, including the original box, and I also have DT770 earpads that are currently on the headphones. They also...
I loved it actually. I just never used it because I don't like to sit in one place and listen to music. I would have kept that Magni if it was portable. If Schiit does come out with a portable soon, I could see myself selling the E12 to buy it.
You posted that just in time!   Lol, just kidding. I bought a fiio E12 in June   edit: actually I bought a Schiit Magni, kept it for 2 months, sold it, then bought the E12
You should differentiate those a little more.. Pretty hard to tell which one is which.
 In the last 8 years I have had a cell phone I have never had to replace a battery. 2 smartphones and 2 feature phones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Not to mention they generally cost around $10