Posts by teeitup418holes

Hey Fellas,   I am wanting to upgrade my cable on my Westone 4r, and wasn't sure what things I wanted to look for, and what materials in the cable add to what type of performance in the headphones.    Thanks in advance!  
Mine are GREAT even without an amp. Great sound!
I use the gel tips and seem to get a crisp and nice bass response. But I also come through a FiiO e11, which helps a ton!
I love my w4r! They have a very true and full bass sound. Definitely not lacking any...
I tend to lean more toward my Westone 4R than I do the my Sennheiser IE80. But, I love using either. I would say that IMO, the Sennheisers have just a little more bass in their Sound Signature. But that said, the Westone 4R doesn't lack any in bass IMO.
This forum has been incredibly helpful in my newfound love of higher end audio equipment. So, thanks!   I thought I'd ask this question:   I currently have the Westone 3s, but would like to upgrade them. I've been looking at the JH5, Shure se535, and the Westone 4r. I've absolutely loved my Westone 3s, but at times find myself wanting just a little more.   I listen to a lot of acoustic rock, folk rock, etc. (Ray Lamontagne, Jason Mraz, Of Monsters and Men,...
My monster turbine pro coppers are GREAT with dubstep and hip hop. I find mine have a deep full and rich bass, but when the highs come in, the clarity and crisp response is great. The MTPCs are a really nice IEM. But, your mileage may vary.    I should also mention the Munition Nines too...they pack a ton of bass without sacrificing any clarity on the high end...all into their small 9mm shell sized IEM. They have a unique but strong sound signature, and a reasonable...
I should have mentioned the Munition Nines too...they pack a ton of bass without sacrificing any clarity on the high end...all into their small 9mm shell sized IEM. They have a unique but strong sound signature, and a reasonable price for the excellent quality of sound you get. They sound great with dub step, and I would recommend those with great bass. I've got my munitio nines paired with a Fiio e11 and it's a great combo. And you'd still be under $300 with those two....
My monster turbine pro coppers are GREAT with dubstep and hip hop. I find mine have a deep full and rich bass, but when the highs come in, the clarity and crisp response is great. The MTPCs are a really nice IEM. But, your mileage may vary...I love them for that. With that said, my Westone 3s take ANY kind of music and perform incredibly well. There is just a little bit more detail on my W3s. While the MTPC IEMs are great, I carry my Westones more often because of their...
I have the fiio e6 and the e11. The e6 is a great little amp, and I used it all the time and was very pleased with it, but since I upgraded, I can hear a noticeable difference that the e11 is a better amp. As far as running, I couldn't tell you which would be better for you, but I can say that I prefer the e11 with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers.