Posts by yezz12

Looks like i'm the third one joining in here looking for an amp, i'm using 250 Ohm ones with Asus Xonar DG soundcard, barely drives them to my preferred sound level. Been looking at Bravo V2 and V3, compared the numbers, they are the same. I guess you just pay for the EQ options with the Bravo V3?I might buy Little Dot I+, though isn't there like "bottlenecking" because of my average soundcard? I have no understanding yet of amps. I could buy a Creative Titanium (non-HD)...
Anyone experienced with DT990s 250 Ohm + Bravo amp like Bravo V2/V3?
I'm new here too, thought i'd tell you what i've experienced. My first buy was a HD598 (very similar to the HD558), they were a huge improvement, though i didn't like their balanced/neutral sound. Went to a store and tried out Beyers, liked the tight bass a lot. I have the 990s 250 Ohm right now plugged into my pc with a Xonar DG soundcard. They are barely driven to my usual sound level, my sound card recommends <150 Ohm. I like Beyerdynamic in every way more than...
Thoughts on Fiio E11k vs Bravo V2 to power the DT990s 250Ohm?
 DT770s 80 Ohm and DT990s 250 Ohm Pro cost both €130 here, you think the €50 i have to spend on an amp to go with the DT990s is worth it?
DT770: Positional accuracy is fantastic, though the bloated bass makes it hard to pick up details. Could you elaborate, please? What do you mean by details? Steps? Weapon switches?   I have the HD598 right now, though i love the soundstage on it, i can't stand the bass and the balanced sound. I went to a store and tried DT770, liked them a lot more.  I'd buy DT990s if i could power them, if they're really better, i'd buy a Bravo V2 to amp 'em.   Edit: What i'm looking...
I'm looking for speakers for my computer for general use. My Logitech speakers are broken.   Ideally i want to spend €100, i can go upto €150 if it's a really good deal.   Currently looking at: 1) Numark NPM5   2) Edifier Rt600T 3) Creative Gigaworks T40   Because i have limited space, i need speakers with a built-in subwoofer and not too huge speakers either.   I have a Asus Xonar DG soundcard.   Most people here would recommend Dayton B652s, but i haven't...
I currently have the HD598 plugged into my Xonar DG. Would the Modi make any significant difference?
Currently it's FLAC>Foobar2000>Asus Xonar DG>Sennehiser HD598
I have the same question. I've got my HD598s for 2 days now and i wonder if a DAC or amp under 80 euro would make any significant difference.