Posts by yezz12

I'm looking for a dac/amp combo for my Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 Ohm headphones and for my speakers (Edifier R1600T). I'll be listening from my computer.   I need something portable in a sense that i put it in my suitcase and not worry about anything breaking (no tubes). Preferably with enough ports so i don't have to switch when i change from speakers to headphones or reverse. My budget is €100-200.   Currently looking at: Audioengine D1 O2+ODAC   Any...
I've read about it, but they won't do a MassdropModi/Vali will cost me €210 including shipping
I saved up €200 for dac/amp combo. Will be using it with my DT990 250ohm and my speakers (Edifier R1600T). So speaker support is appreciated. Also, i need portability in a sense that i put my dac/amp in my suitcase and not worry about anything (tubes?) breaking.   Currently looking at: Audioengine D1 (current favourite) O2+ODAC Aune T1
I saved up €200 for dac/amp combo. Will be using it with my DT990 250ohm and my speakers (Edifier R1600T). So speaker support is appreciated. Also, i need portability in a sense that i put my dac/amp in my suitcase and not worry about anything (tubes?) breaking.   Currently looking at: Audioengine D1 (current favourite) O2+ODAC Aune T1
The O2 amp alone looks neat on its own, but just outside my price range.It's not usb, right? Need to use it iwth my sound card.
Different from Little Dot I+?
The problem is, it's USB. It will bypass my sound card and anything gaming related
Then i have no idea what i'm looking for in an amp. It's 50/50 gaming/music for me. One thing i know for sure is, whatever the DT990 Pro does, i like.
Looks like i'm the third one joining in here looking for an amp, i'm using 250 Ohm ones with Asus Xonar DG soundcard, barely drives them to my preferred sound level. Been looking at Bravo V2 and V3, compared the numbers, they are the same. I guess you just pay for the EQ options with the Bravo V3?I might buy Little Dot I+, though isn't there like "bottlenecking" because of my average soundcard? I have no understanding yet of amps. I could buy a Creative Titanium (non-HD)...
Anyone experienced with DT990s 250 Ohm + Bravo amp like Bravo V2/V3?