Posts by RicardoJordan

I’m back!... Had a few quite “eventful” days at the office.   Thanks for all the ideas.     Although I’m curious about sound from my i-stuff using DAC’s, it seems like adding the other items to get an inexpensive DAC to run from the i-pad is going to somewhat affect the mobility I’m looking for, and anyways I use the i-ph and i-pod more for on the go listening… So, I just went ahead and ordered myself an E11 J… I’ll arrive mid next week J   I’ll post “how...
Boy!, It would have taken me a long while to figure that out myself!... or most likely I wouldn't have been able to!   Thanks a lot!!     That Algorythm sure is expensive!... To bad for me. & too bad not easier/cheaper to achieve this for an i-pod... I was affraid that could be the case.   I'll look for your other recommendations for the i-pad. So is the HRT Streamer the one to go for the money?Anything close to it that works on batteries?, or would that...
Hi all,   I'm very new to this (hi-fi headphones & gear), but for a long time have been into hi-fi stereo music.   I was lucky enough to receive a pair of B&W P5's as a gift from my girl!... (Now she's gonna have to put up with it becuase I won't be talking much to her anymore! ha!)   Here is my quesion:   I want to get a good Portable amp/DAC, but I'm wondering if there is any combo that is actually a DAC for i-pod or i-pad devices (as opposed to using a...