or Connect

Posts by kid vic

1) HE-500: Running off of my speaker it makes everything I throw at it sound good! Excellent separation and detail, fantastic bass fun and engaging.   2)MDR-7520: Portable fun and pretty nice at making me forgot I'm on the train! wonderful vocals make pimsluer easy to listen to.   3.1) TH-600: BASSS! All the fun, great detail and makes me want to just keep listening.   3.2) K240 sexttet Smooth, relaxing, engaging loves vocals   4) K612: Excellent for movies...
I don't much care for sennheisers so I'm not your best choice for that question
Agree. What type of music will you be composing? You might want to stick with shure and try th SRH940 or SRH1840
DT-770 has more bass than the DT-990 and is very fast and engaging (from my memory) it's a little on the bright side but you can use a warmer amp to counter this. Not sure who ships to Romania or what's available. EDIT: If you spend your money wisely you will get High-end sound, the question is weather or not it will be end-game.
The old Hififman headphones are heavy and (somewhat) uncomfortable but that has been fixed in the new lines of Hifiman headphones. Also my TH-600 soundstage is definetly not small, It might not quite match the K7XX but it's not tiny either. The OP said that treble can be an issue so the HD-700 is best considered if it can't be returned on the off chance it's not liked. I  Unless the TH-X00 has much better mids and a less prominent treble than the TH-600 I don't think it...
Let's make this a little easier for us to give you advice.  1)Where do you live?2)What's the most you can spend? For your needs the Beyerdynamic DT-770 might be a better choice
Of course not! Everyone tastes things differently and enjoys different flavors so my love of spicy food might seem terrible to many others, but if you really want to know how i feel about places in vancouver I have no problem giving advice in an appropriate thread or PM. Check my sig and you'll see how I feel about Senny's ;) 
4 watches, my Sony MDR7506 and a cellphone stolen; 2 lost watches.   Probably more too but the watches bite me the most 
hahaha head-fi now includes dating advice?
I don't really recall how the DT-990's sound but the TH-900 have very forward treble so I highly doubt you will miss the treble of the DT-990 unless they are unnatuarly different from that of the TH-600.Agreed, if they are as close to the TH-600 as I think they are then it will be a very hard headphone to beat especially seeing as they are considered 80-95% of the TH-900 which is considered the king of closed back headphones.