or Connect

Posts by machoboy

Machaut in surround
Hip hop has no redeeming musical qualities to me.   The general aesthetic reminds me of "punk", another genre in which people make next to zero effort to actually compose anything inspiring or original yet become angry and belligerent when you call them out on it. They want the best of both worlds -- they want to spit in the face of music to show off their rebellion, then have music lovers silently endorse it, like "Oh ha, you crazy kids!".   It doesn't work out...
Amazon.com has ruined black Friday by having better prices than Black Friday 24/7
btw if anyone missed it one of the engineers of the K 1000 has an account here and posted about its creation:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/57805/history-of-the-akg-k1000/15   It goes for many pages
K 1000, although they're kind of cheating by barely being "headphones"
rofl
I've never seen anyone describe Ultrasones as "extremely fast, clean and transparent, great for lament arias and Vieuxtemps".   They're almost universally described as being aggressive, exaggerated, synthetic, "hi fi" sounding. Simply reading about them should have prevented you from being shocked by their sound.
I'm pretty relieved that so far none of these black friday deals have really blown me away or forced me to buy anything.
So no deals on the HD600? Just the 650? Kind of had my eye on the 600s in specific.
h2o free copper??????