Posts by lja1125

I'm looking for IEM because my sm3 v2 doesn't work anymore.   and, i love sm3, but i didn't like little small sound stage of it.   so, I'd like to know what IEM has biggest sound stage.
Hi,   I'm using earsonic sm3 v2, now. Then, i need to buy new iem for replace sm3. I was quite satisfied with sm3, but i felt it has less bass, and small sound stage for me. so, i want little bit of more bass and bigger sound stage.   I found some earphones, and headphones.   They are   sony xba-h3   ie800(used one)   s-em6(i heard that it has bigger sound stage that sm3, and more and deeper bass than sm3, but it is out of my price range, now)    or   I'm...
 Thanks,  I've tried K702 a year ago. It was so comfortable, but it wasn't my taste. I like sound stage of it, but i think it was so lack of bass. I don't like too much bass, and don't like less bass, too. I've not listened Q701, but if it's similar to k702, it won't be my taste. and, I tried HE-500, but i really like it, but too heavy for me. I couldn't use it more than 1 hr. I don't know how lighter he-400 is than he-500. If HE400 is much lighter than he500, it would be...
Hi,    There are a lot of headphones out there, and it's so difficult to find one that i want. so, let me get some help from you guys.   I'm looking for headphones to listen to music with my computer, watching movies, and playing games.   I don't mind opened, or closed, and my budget is limited by under $300.    I like huge sound stage, and don't like too much bass. I'm using sm3 v2 with my nexus 5 and ipad air, but i think i like more triple.fi 10pro.   so, i...
For Sale: GRADO HF-2   Good condition, and comes with mini adapter. Price also include shipping fee, but not paypal fee.   ship to only U.S.A.   Thanks,
For Sale: GRADO HF-2   Good condition, and comes with mini adapter. Price also include shipping fee, but not paypal fee.   ship to only U.S.A.   Thanks,
selling AKG K702.   nice condition, and works great.   original box, and accessories.    item + shipping : $old, and you'll pay paypal  fee.   Thanks,
NYC
Selling Grado HF-2, Senn HD650, and AKG K702.   All items are good condition, and i'm second owner.    Grado HF-2 - $400.   HD 650 - $old.   K702 - $200.   All price include shipping fee, but not paypal fee.   You may cover paypal fee.   and, i prefer local buyer.   Thanks,   I'll update grado hf-2 pics asap.