Posts by Poetic

Hey guys im a current owner of the DX100 and im wondering how well does the DX90 stack up against the DX100 as far as overall presentation and details. I heard the DX90 is better for IEM's only is that true ?
Would the HE-560's be considered an upgrade over the the HE-500's ?
SOLD
Selling my 2month old JDS Labs O2. I did use them to drive my Hifiman He-500's but i have a speaker amp to drive them now. It's in perfect condition. Comes with standard 2.5x + 6.5x gain + Rechargeable batteries and AC Power Adapter.   Buyer Must Pay for 10.00 Shipping :)   Payment Method : Paypal Only!
Hmm i would love to hear about the driving capabilities and a few other things before i get these. However i think they will be a good step up from the HE-500's as im sure that's what hifiman main objective. I wonder if it's difficult to drive or the same as the HE-500's. I plan to use the 560's on my DX100 music player ^_^
All the amps i own i assume have a break in period. But the JDS Labs O2 in particular was wondering if it actually requires a break in period. I think i read somewhere that it doesn't does anyone know for sure ? That would help me out Alot ^_^
i found the O2 not dynamic enough for the 500's. Althought it does sound very clear and spacious, the mids aren't natural enough for my liking either ;X
Mini x-a100 will do the trick
I Recently got a Playstation 4 last week but came to the conclusion i would rather have an Xbox One. It's in perfect condition and It Comes With Call Of Duty Ghosts + a free 14Day Trial Playstation plus membership. comes with all accessories when first purchased   Free Shipping 
SOLD