Posts by 18scsc

Just got my "Copper Series Android LOD Mk2" which is a Micro to Mini USB OTG cable. In terms of build quality. Just, wow. I'm not worried in the slightest about it coming apart in less than a year or two, and I am far from the most gentle of electronics users. It's very flexible, yet thick and tough. The cable sleeve is nice and soft, yet tough feeling, I don't think it'll start tearing or ripping anytime soon. You can tell a lot of thought and care went into the design...
I haven't been able to find a straight answer anywhere, so I'll ask you guys. Will the S4 on kitkat work with my Fiio e07k, or will I have to go get an e18? Thanks
You should try out the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It's pretty hard to get into, as the writer throws you into this massive and incredibly complex world without so much as an introduction. But things start making more sense as you go along.It's epic high fantasy taken to the extreme, with a scope consisting of entire planes of existence and untold millennia of history. With gods, and demons, dragons, undead, assassins, mages, spirits, armies, knights and master...
Can't wait, finally a chance to listen to these headphones I've only read about! Expect my payment around New Years. Nice to have it virtually in my back yard as well.
  and I can already tell the ending of Flowers for Algernon is going to emotionally annihilate me.
Just got my FiiO E07k, and of course. "What the hell is that?" However after an explanation, followed by a quick bass boost and handing over my V-moda m80's everyone's very impressed. Sidenote: Just read the last few pages, might as well confess I'm 16.
Currently I have a portable rig consisting of Galaxy S4>FiiO E07k> V-Moda M80. The urge to upgrade is getting to me, and after some research I've decided on a home rig consisting of ????>FiiO D03K>Bottlehead Crack>HD 600. My reasoning being that the Bottlehead Crack + HD600 combo is supposedly really good for the price. However the Bottlehead Crack needs RCA inputs. So a DAC that outputs RCA would make sense. However of the DACs I've looked at, they all use either Coaxial...
A few days ago we went on a feild trip to A&M, and I swear to god I saw a Sennheiser Momentum on someones head. Might have messed up IDing or something, but I don't think so.
I was wondering.  Have any of you guys ever heard of, bought from, or rode, a bike from Hammerhead Bikes? I have a vested interest you see, the founder, Charles, is my dad.
Sorry if this has already been addressed before but I have to go and do not have time to read all the posts. Doubtless you have already thought of this as well. While many people do have an iPhone and the iProduct compatibility is nice, for those of us wihtout iProducts the massive extra price it tacks on hurts, a lot. I know marketing and producing a separate product without the iProduct compatibility will probably cost quite a bit, you do have to consider the...