or Connect

Posts by Mortalcoil

Surely though jibrach if the 430 can handle the Abyss and in some reports the HE-6, it can handle the LCD-4? I haven't heard the pairing myself (LCD-4 and 430).....curious.
I am finding it to be a sweet pairing 
 Good to hear ! Hope you enjoy them as much as I am       My understanding (according to my dealer) and the Canadian distributor out of Edmonton here in Canada the Utopia is being produced at a rate of 10 per day.  Sorry can't help you on the pads.
Not sure if this has been posted here lately, if not heres something for all those super big spenders out there.      http://www.focal.com/canada/en/content/11974-utopia-by-tournaire-the-most-prestigious-headphones-in-the-world
  It has been challenged Tony since Napoleon was a Private.  As always though there are believers in cable burn in and disbelievers, nothing new. Personally, I believe in cable burn in.
 That itch will never be scratched. All you can really hope for is a headphone that ticks most of the boxes.
 So far I'm really liking the mix.  While the 430HA is very musical IMO, the Nordost offers its share of speed and transparency (typical Nordost).  Seems like a sweet combo to these ears.
   LOL will do  !
Just arrived a few minutes ago....so far me like very much       
 Interesting indeed.