Posts by robertsong

$500 shipped CONUS with PP fee included. Includes the original box and apple remote. Fantastic DAC for the money. I am not accepting offers but you may contact me with any other questions. Thanks!
Just to get this immediately out of the way; the USB input no longer works. Every other input works to the best of my knowledge. I used a Resonessence Labs Concero as a USB bridge with excellent results.     The DAC/Preamp/HPA is in excellent condition and is 100% functional. I was the third owner, and the original owner unfortunately threw away the original box and accessories. This sale is for the DAC only - nothing else is included. I'll be wrapping it up in bubble...
$975 shipped CONUS w/Paypal fee.   I bought these headphones almost brand new as a "demo, 50 to 100 hours" and have used them 30 hours tops!  I have been super pleased with them but I'm primarily a speaker listener and don't use them as much as I thought I would. Selling to fund an amplifier purchase.   Condition is 9/10. AWESOME. My camera flash picked up alot of dust and smudges which are not ordinarily visible, but please trust me, these headphones are in super...
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD     (This means DO NOT contact me about these headphones. They are GONE.)
SALE PENDING....
I bought these new last summer and only used them for about 150 hours. Superb condition in original box and cable. I now use the HE-6's.  $125 CONUS with PP fee included in the price.   No trades or offers for the moment. Please don't contact me with offers.     You may contact me with any other questions. Thank you!
$30 CONUS with PP fee included. I received this as part of a sale. Comes with wall charger only (no auto). It has three USB type A outs (2 universal, 1 smart). Powers on but never tried it out. Contact me with any questions.
Teradak +5v/+9v power supply in great shape. Definitely makes a difference. I only used it briefly before upgrading to the Bakoon battery. Original cables for the +5v USB power supply (like AQVOX) and the +9v supply are included. US 120v outlet.   $45 shipped CONUS. Contact me with any questions.