Posts by robertsong

Currently at 1.6TB. Using a 3TB internal HDD. I have plans to go 100% SSD soon.
SOLD
 What I have to offer is nothing that has not been said in a 50 page thread by a poster who calls himself "gregorio", or out of one my books.  I do my own listening, and believe that is how everybody should draw there own opinions conclusions. There is actually no "right" or "wrong" with the 192khz sample rate as the author implies. It's entirely a subjective thing and opinions vary.  What can't be denied is that there is an audible difference between 24/192 and 16/44.1
 You are definitely going to have explain that analogy to me. Sorry for being so thick.
I just tried the 12khz band on the graphic EQ in JRMC and swept it from 12db to -12db and the difference was not subtle.  I bet every single person in this thread could here that.  14khz on the other hand was much more subtle. 16khz? Forget about it.
  All one has to do is twiddle an eq to prove the 8khz limit wrong. But why would an audiologist's equipment produce different results from say online test? That seems a little odd. Did you ask him/her for the reason?
  Utter nonsense.
$70 shipped CONUS. Selling due to an upgrade to the Bakoon PS. I am not accepting trades or offers. Please contact me with any questions.
  That sounds good to you, eh? Cheers!
Wow, this "Monty" character is an enormous crackpot. Whether he truly believes the stuff that wrote in that joke of an article, or whether he an agenda to pass on such propaganda is impossible to tell. He does not state any credentials what-so-ever, nor does he disclose his full name. Hmmm.   My guess is this is somebody with nothing more than a computer programming background. No actual audio engineering experience. Am I right?   PS: He his DEAD WRONG.