Posts by kamikazi

priced dropped
I have in 3 Units in stock in my country, would like to sell off to anyone who interest. The package is fully brand new within sealed box.   Will ship free within Asia, in Europe may have to pay little extra.   PM me if interest. Willing to negotiate
Just i tot it would be because i try the pattere and see the different which 000 improove patterre, but i also tot thatthe 334 is too full to my ear already to add 000 would be too much, but need to try i guess.How about the black widow and many different cable from toxic cable etc venom, scorpion
What are the list of nice cable for To go 334 available at the moment? Is the 000 really worth it or other might be better?
I interest to get Fostex hp-a8 from japan and get an step down tranformer 220 to 100v to use in my own country. Some people say it will be lot of distortion some say none to little. Would someone with experience have confirm me this that is to use an amp with tranformer going to cause distortion or not. I think not much because it only consume 24 watt of electric which is quite low.
The P1 Sound amazing with the variety of eq and the headphone mode, i think it more comfortable than ak a lot because of the tuning Eq I'm the new owner and pretty addicted it right away
how can i know see the different from new version to old version Other way than open and look inside?
Right now i just use the Yunlong D100 mark 2 to drive my hd650 I'm try to find an upgrade, to Schiit too, or maybe use d100 as dac then get a Lyr 2 or vahalla 2 for an amp Would you guys think that would be good idea or not?
sorry that this might be the same question all over again Is the A15 same sound signature completely with ZX-1 Because i dont like the zx-1 that much, so if A15 is totally dif, it very tempt
yeah this