Posts by Saraguie

Happy belated B-day Rudi. For a moment I thought we missed a opportunity to meet each other, as I happened to be 1/2 hour away from the meet, so I got to go!
Elladan AK240 = 1 imp
Rudi, were you there? On Saturday April 5? 
Having just listened to a few different combos with LCDs and with diff headphones at the NY meet, I had to get to a $10,000 rig to beat my Mojo & PWD II. I think the Mojo for the 3s is generally excepted as one of the best amps along with a 'good' DAC. Usually ones reads that the Gun fits the DAC component.  Different strokes for diff folks, keep what you like, that which you think sounds best.......best advice anyone can give you i think.
Well,,,,,,i bought a limited edition Pono dap.......na.....i like my 240 unit so much I'd be afraid there would be the slightest difference, not to mention, inside the case no one sees the much gold.
Are there any other differences except case color and doc included?
The results.......very impressive     So he did name it Pono, as in the Hawaiian word. Well chosen Neil!  Why did he? Perhaps because Frank (C.H.'s guitarist) lives in Hawaii, Neil has written a lot in Hawaii......and well it's a cool word with a a simple meaning 'pureness'  Let's hope the whole project lives up to it's name.
"Ask me no questions I'll .........."  Amazon will have the 128 GB, $119.00 card in stock in about a week. There is some availability, pieces which have not been pre-ordered. I think we will have them in our little hands before the end of the month.   Posted in 2 other threads to make sure whoever wants one, get's a chance out of this (first?) batch.
"Ask me no questions I'll .........."  Amazon will have the 128 GB, $119.00 card in stock in about a week. There is some availability, pieces which have not been pre-ordered. I think we will have them in our little hands before the end of the month.
"Ask me no questions I'll .........."  Amazon will have the 128 GB, $119.00 card in stock in about a week. There is some availability, pieces which have not been pre-ordered. I think we will have them in our little hands before the end of the month.