or Connect

Posts by Saraguie

I keep thinking "If it ain't broke don't fix it"  K-10 = 26 five star reviews, number 1 IEM for a long time.....Well, let's see if new and improved is really better.  The jury is out.
A CAR ACCIDENT Up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot. The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, however, your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it." The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to...
We just got back from NYC.  On the way back from dinner, I was still hungry so we stopped at literal hole in the wall pizza joint, a few doors down from our hotel and I had a slice.  It was better than any place in Hawaii.   I think you should go to Lombardi's.  We've eaten their twice and the pizza is excellent.  Its also the very first restaurant in the USA to make and serve pizza!  And Moe, it is in walking distance to the G-Shock store.   In fact you'll be walking in...
176,876 148,205 127,492
Indica rules!
Comply is probably more comfortable however it could mute some of the bass.  The right fitting Spinfit is the way to go IMO.
  A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid  ​down on the back seat.    ​ ​The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no  ​attempt to start the cab.         The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey? - Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you...
Howdy speedy!  Wanna look at the stars and figure out how fast we cab travel to the moon?
Omega limited edition Moonwatch.  I've worn it everyday since getting it.    
Me too :) I'm pretty good stating the obvious! lol   And i hear the hiss as I have tinnitus.