or Connect

Posts by Saraguie

Heavenly times... ​ Clocks in Heaven A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, 'What are all those clocks?' St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone who has ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move.' 'Oh', said the man. 'Whose clock is that?' 'That's Mother Teresa's', replied St. Peter. 'The hands have never moved, indicating that she...
RI used a RSA Hornet for many years with a iPod. Silent, small, and well made. Here it is with some grown up company.
  Wata would apologize for the emptiness of your wallet, but he is going to buy all of us new Noble's when he wins the next lottery.  So IAG.  :)
If it did not happen yet how do you know these numbers are not good?
The Mojo is not a dap.  Is it wrong to say comparing a Mojo to a AK380 or another dap (player, dac, and amp in one) is not comparing like products?
Wata knows this one:   CONFIDENCE A Marine walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his new Apple watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" No," he replies, "I just got this state-of-the-art Apple watch, and I was testing it." The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" He replies, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me...
I think this has nothing to do with Wada......my butt is so sore I could not sit down on it for a couple of hours.  Had to stand or rest on my sides.  This morning, after steroids and tylenol, better.     But Now reading H.F. I'm getting the pain in my butt back!  
I've been wearing IEMs on long flights for 15 years. Many times I'd use Se530s with triple flanges from SFO to CDG, which is a 10 hour flight give or take a bit. These days I wear the K-10-C, 5-7 hours no problem at all. When the planes start the decent I'm usually sad that I have to take them out shortly.