Posts by DavidGD

Well at this point I don't have the B2 or the TF10s anymore. I bought a pair of Brainwavz M2s just to play around with and have as a cheaper set.   I can't find the GR07 for sale though, looks like the sellers in the USA are limited....
Well to your original question I use my iPhone4S.   Still looking for the right one though!
Thanks Techno Kid, I really wanted to like the TF10... but they just didn't do it for me. Of course, as you see I'm still trying to exactly figure out what with "do it for me"!   I keep reading great things about the GR07, so I'll have to look at those more closely. I really haven't give SHURE that much attention, I'll read up on their 315s as well. Thanks!
Trying to stay under the $200 ceiling...
Well I took the great advice and bought a pair of UE TF-10s. I've had them for about 2 weeks now and have listened to them almost every day. You guys were right, they do have more low end bass impact than the B2s do.....but.....I'm not thrilled with them. I think I'm starting to realize I want more mids and lows and that the highs are important, but I would sacrifice some of the high to have better mid and lows. I can tell the V shape profile of the TF-10s and I miss the...
I think the idea is good, but I'm still not sure even amped the B2 can give me the bass I'm looking for....but you are right, as I sit here and write this I am listening to my B2s and they do have amazing detail and clarity.   I think I'm going to take everyone's advice and try the UE TF-10s and see how they do!
Do you think the HiFiMan RE 262s will provide a warmer sound with more bass?
Thanks for the help gys. The TF-10s do look like their sound signature would work out well, guess I would have to try them out and see if I have any fitment issues.   I looked up the JVC FXT90's, they are a lot cheaper and have some good reviews that state their sound signature is warmer with more bass.
Thanks for the feedback! The TF-10s seem like they would be a good fit for what I'm looking for. I saw they are a fairly large size IEM, has this been an issue for anyone? @ YGGDRASILIOUS - lol. Hopefully I won't get sucked in too bad But you are right, I will have to compromise. I think losing a bit on the highs would be ok with me to have a bit more low end.
Anyone? Thoughts? Recommendations?