Posts by MEETmyARSENAL

I found this link on Amazon, I've finally decided to upgrade the cushions.   http://www.amazon.com/Ear-Zonk-Replacement-Headphone-Cushion/dp/B00BW4XQZ4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413835782&sr=8-2&keywords=grado+cushions+l   SR80i isn't listed, but would this fit? The 225 is built the exact same way. 
ASUS G75VW Windows Media Player
Just asking for anyone else who has similar headphones, is listening to them on full volume on PC OK? Mine is unamped, and honestly I don't find it that loud (then again, I do have a slight hearing loss).  Is it safe to listen that loud?  
Hi, Grado SR80i V-MODA M80 Sennheiser HD598 ...and any other very good headphones for metal under $250?  Thanks so much.
I got my M-80 on Amazon for $160 with free one day shipping. Only downside with Amazon is that you can't customize shield colors, as you can only choose between white and black headphones. 
So, I've got a pair of M-80s, and was wondering the following things: 1. Does playing on maximum volume harm the cans, long-term?   2. Are my ears safe if I use this pair on max, or should I probably reduce the volume? 3. What is the best volume for audio quality (for good sound / bass, etc.) ?   4. Anything else I should probably know? 
So, I've got a pair of M-80s, and was wondering the following things: 1. Does playing on maximum volume harm the cans, long-term?   2. Are my ears safe if I use this pair on max, or should I probably reduce the volume? 3. What is the best volume for audio quality (for good sound / bass, etc.) ?   4. Anything else I should probably know? 
Even worse is when they loop them over their ears and listen that way, without the damn things even in the ears. 
Cool, thanks!   I also forgot to mention that I own a pair of Grado SR80i (although it's at home, because it's almost impossible to use them in a college setting).   1. Would the same hold with Android VS PC, as far as sound quality goes, unamplified?  2. Does the SR80i benefit much from amplifier?
Hello, I was just wondering, is there any difference between the level of obtainable sound quality playing the same mp3 track between PC and my android phone.  Nothing is amplified or EQ'd, and I'm listening to this through my V-MODA M-80 if it makes any difference.    My laptop has a Realtek HD sound card, but I swear I don't hear much of a difference.    Or am I wrong?