Posts by MEETmyARSENAL

Bump?
My source is my Samsung GS5. I will not be using an amp.
Also: I know the BeoPlay H6 are priced at $300, but this link (https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00VIPJCOG/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all&qid=1480122341&sr=8-9) has them listed at under $200, so I'm assuming this is for the 1st generation? 
Hi there,   Trying to get the most value out of the best price. I don't want to go anywhere above $250-300 here.   I've had the V-Moda M-80 for over 4 years now, and they're wearing out. They've been pretty great, although I've always wanted something better to use.    It's time for an upgrade.    I listen to mostly all metal. The genre dominates my musical preferences, so I obviously want one that's better with this genre. Very big focus here. If I'm not listening...
Bump?
Hi there,   Trying to get the most value out of the best price. I don't want to go anywhere above $250-300 here.   I've had the V-Moda M-80 for over 4 years now, and they're wearing out. They've been pretty great, although I've always wanted something a bit better to use.    It's time for an upgrade.    I listen to mostly all metal. The genre dominates my musical preferences, so I obviously want one that's better with this genre. Very big focus here. If I'm not...
Bump?
Hi there,   Trying to get the most value out of the best price. I don't want to go anywhere above $250-300 here.   I've had the V-Moda M-80 for over 4 years now, and they're wearing out.   It's time for an upgrade.    I listen to mostly all metal. The genre dominates my musical preferences, so I obviously want one that's better with this genre. Very big focus here. If I'm not listening to metal, it's either edm, pop, or rap. Or classic rock, but iirc headphones...
I found this link on Amazon, I've finally decided to upgrade the cushions.   http://www.amazon.com/Ear-Zonk-Replacement-Headphone-Cushion/dp/B00BW4XQZ4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413835782&sr=8-2&keywords=grado+cushions+l   SR80i isn't listed, but would this fit? The 225 is built the exact same way. 
ASUS G75VW Windows Media Player