or Connect

Posts by Roarkish

The phones formerly known as mine. You told me that you were going to change these to match the rest of your collection and now I need to see your collection, ridiculously.
PM Sent
I can't start 2015 with all of these unused headphones.   These have been gently used and adult-owned, in non-smoking and pet-free environments.   Denon AH-D2000 - $200 + shipping/pp !!SOLD!! Included: Original 1/4" TRS adapter. Condition: 8.5/10 - minor flaking on one of the pads and one or two hair-line scratches on the cups   Mr. Speaker's MadDogs 3.2 (Black-out sticker'd) - $180 + shipping/pp !!SOLD!! Included: V-Moda 1/8" to 1/8" TRS cable, Fostex angled 1/8"...
I am willing to ship internationally but please have some idea of your shipping costs before sending me any messages.  Prices will be adjusted accordingly.   These have been gently used and adult-owned, in non-smoking and pet-free environments.   Denon AH-D2000 - $260 shipped+paypal'd Included: Original 1/4" TRS adapter. Condition: 8.5/10 - Flawless sound with minor flaking on one of the pads and one or two quite invisible hair-line scratches on the cups.   Mr....
PM sent!
Will do muh man.
The DT770 have more mid-bass and low-mids but they sound slow and congested compared to the D2000.  If you are looking at the discontinued Denons I can assume you are either a basshead or looking to spend way to much money on mods.  If you are the former I would say, without out question, that the D2000 is worth the price difference between it and the DT770.  It's also a heck of a lot prettier, if correspondingly more fragile.  These are still for sale btw, let me know if...
Btw inasafeplace, I know that feeling:P
I was quite happy with what I got for the price I paid, and I'd do it again if I couldn't find a less expensive pair in similar condition.   chintimin, How much would you ask for pair of great D2000s today?
Nobody wants my phones huh?  I guess I just need to become a hoarder.