Posts by akshayshah12

Hi, I am planning on buying Sennheiser HD 650. I tested them with 2 Amps my Fiio E11 and HiFiman EF2A. Problem is I loved E11's sound and the way it impacts HD 518 but it's not enough to drive HD650. HiFiman EF2A was powerful but i did not like the sound coming out of it to HD 650. At this point, I'd like to clarify that I have gone through many threads on this site and on internet, for the same subject but did not find satisfactory answers. Now my question is which Amp...
thanks. I was considering HiFiman RE0. they are quite cheaper at ;least 40 bucks. How are they as compared to these? Read lot of mixed reviews @ them. According to many they are highly analytical and little pleasure to listen but some feel they are not as cold as people think.
I have so far a collection of slightly bass heavy to bass boomy IEMs and want to try now analytical sounding IEMs (should not be completely boring sounding though). Also please suggest a good portable MP3 player that can handle lossless audio formats and enough space to store such files on it. Also would like to have recommendation for a good portable DAC/Amp for it.
Hi guys, so far i have tried Brainwavz M2, Soundmagic E10, Soundmagic E30, Hippo VB, Sennheiser CX300-II, Sennheiser CX-180 etc. I love E10 over rest all. Thanks to the folks who recommended. But none of them has exceptional imaging capability. Hippo VB being the costliest among the lot, was let down in terms of imaging and soundstage. it's just a good bass-head headphone, that's all. CX 300 II were good but not so great. I would like to have IEM, preferably under 100$,...
256 Kbps and 320 Kbps do not sound very different, there are very subtle differences and you'll have to listen bunch of variety of songs to feel those subtle differences. Anyways i have HD 518 and can easily recognize difference between 128Kbps and 192Kbps but can't say the difference would be so prominent in case of 256 kbps vs 320 kbps, coz after certain point, the difference between quality of the magnitude of 64 kbps becomes very unnoticeable. You can do simple math,...
Thanks guys for advice. Bought E10 for few bucks under 40$(when converted from INR to usd). Found them good overall and for their price they are damn good. 
It's kind of hard to find Soundmagic E10 online. ( it's out of stock on many stores) But seems E30 is available. What @ Klipsch S4 they are, as per CNET's review are very good. Has anyone idea @ how good are they? And apart from E10 what are other E10 like IEM choices? 
Well, I have used CX-300 II and have lost it eventually. Planning to buy good IEM under 80USD(Though i live in india and will buy headphones in INR only)  I want IEM which would be more fun to listen and have some punch in Bass (Not too bassy though). I do not intend IEMs that have flat response. I am going to use them mostly on the move or at workplace just for fun and i will not be able to concentrate on the details they produce. So want something engaging and...