Posts by rudeboybass

Getting out of the headphone hobby. VMODA m100-shadow Barely broken in. Bought them 4 months ago and only used them for a few flights and a few subway trips. They have been Sitting in the case since then.- 200 Obo Grado 325i Classic (small cups) Got recabled by grado before I bought them, comes with extra lamb skin headband and in great condition -150 OBO Schiit Asgard2 Bought brand new Used about 30 hours. Has been sitting in a box for at least 4 months. -200...
It's good for you
Ya velour is the ****And also once you get a little more burn in going. Eq the 16khz down about 5.3 db and the 6.3khz down 3-5 db and the bass really comes out
I can only comment on the he400, it sounds amazing!!! It warms things up nicely. Opposed to my asg 2 which is a more clinical and more of a dark background with tighter, more translucent bass.
63.3lbs 70.05lbs 100lbs
In my opinion I would have to say that tube amps are much more enjoyable than solid state for the he400, to my ears it can be quite picky with amplification
Go for the modi vali combo
^its not funny
DIY occ copper ground and hybrid peptide silver re cable Plasti dipped modi and vali Custom headphone stand Loving this setup